Wallets around the 'verse rejoice! You have been spared!

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
A set of Javelin keyes will immediately be slapped into my waiting hand with the following song being heard as a team of crack TEST pilots(I call these guys TEST SWATdron) is assembled around me.
“A bunch of jackasses standing in a circle.”

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Imagine 3 months after the PU launch and some poor rookie shoots down a Teste. He proudly proclaims in his org's chat of his newest accomplishment and is promptly ejected from the org for being a goddamn idiot and moments later 3 Javelins drop in to pay him a visit. Poor bastard.
Thats the idea. Less wasted beer and dead TESTies.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
I'm happy that the power of the biggest shiniest ship was not enough to blind us into melting our individual fleets! Seems like a very smart move waiting for the HullC and the Orion. Money is power, and The Idris fund is still a go, right?

Brother called Pilot already so second helm is open. I plan on taking the Captains seat. Will be a blast to see all the TESTies trying to fly it.

As for the Jav, I will always be open to helping my friends in TEST if they need it. They loot your Aurora? Fire up the Jav and get to work.
I think the only position I'm fit to serve on a Javelin is a drunken sailor...

Thats the idea. Less wasted beer and dead TESTies.
Well actually, Science Division has been able to recover the beer from dead TESTees! The bad news is that the process isn't perfect yet :(
There might still be some chunks and it still kind of tastes like a thick meat smoothie....but PROGRESS!!!

Reactions: Cyinni

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
I think the only position I'm fit to serve on a Javelin is a drunken sailor...
Shall we put you in the scubbers with a hosepipe on ya?

Reactions: Walex

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Shall we put you in the scubbers with a hosepipe on ya?
That sounds preferable to being thrown in the brig until I'm sober :D Being put in the scubbers with a hosepipe on me is like less intense waterboarding, right?

Reactions: Cyinni

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Hey All,

So we all got pretty freakin' excited that Javelin was out and were seriously wondering whether to pursue another org funding goal. However, now that the hangover has passed and we can finally think somewhat clearly, Montoya and I decided to call off the funding goal since that amount of money could be used much better to pursue other goals in the future (maybe get 100s of $20 Auroras? kidding :p or am I? goon spai leak this? classified & redacted).

Anyway we want you all to keep your ships and NOT MELT them simply to get a ship we can easily obtain in game as we have thousands of members to work together with a common goal (ultimate drink championships and running TEST bar chain). Also plenty of TEST members seem to be getting the Javelins anyway so we can always camp out uninvited in their Javelin sewage systems.

Anyway enjoy the week :)

Yours Sincerely,
Montoya and Seung

The Heroes Wallets Need, But Don't Deserve
TEST bar chain, hah, that will only account for 20% of our profits! TEST nipple aloe will take the entire galaxy by storm.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
TEST bar chain, hah, that will only account for 20% of our profits! TEST nipple aloe will take the entire galaxy by storm.
"It can be used to do anything! Need to fit your Javelin through a hangar door? TEST nipple aloe! And vanduuls are allergic to it!"

Reactions: GrammarGestapo
Forgot your password?