Want to sell my LTI ships

Teal Hooligan

Grand Admiral
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Teal_Hooligan
Just as the title says. I'm broke. In real life. Life just isn't working out financially and I need money. The ships I want to sell are 2 Gladiuses with LTI, 2 Sabres with LTI, 2 Vanguard Wardens with LTI, a Redeemer with LTI, and a Hammerhead with LTI. I've never sold anything online before however I do have a paypall account that I use for certain subscriptions. I'm very wary of scams so I'd prefer to sell to Org members, or if anyone has any advice on how I can sell all these things and get money I so desperately need to pay my real life bills please give me some help or advice.

Gladius LTI = $90 each (2 available)
Sabre LTI = $170 each (2 available)
Vanguard Warden LTI = $250 each (2 available)
Redeemer LTI = $250 (1 Available)
Hammerhead LTI $725 (1 Available)

Total for everything = $1995 Fair Value Market Price.
Total Asking Selling Price = $1550

I won't sell ships one at a time. I will only sell all of it, at the same time to one buyer for $1500. It does me no good financially to only get a few dollars here and there. The way I want to proceed with the transaction is over a video skype call with a member of senior TEST leadership present as well in order to help keep everyone honest. The TEST leadership member will be paid $50 out of the selling price for their time.

Shoot me an E mail at [email protected] if interested. In case I might not recheck this thread in the distant future. Any selling advice to avoid scams is also welcome.

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm sorry that things aren't going better for you @Teal Hooligan & I hope that things improve asap. If I had the spare cash, I'd be tempted, but the best I could do would be to offer to pick up 1 of the Gladius LTI, but even that would take me until next month to have the spare finances for myself. I'm sorry that I can't be of much help.

Teal Hooligan

Grand Admiral
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Teal_Hooligan
It's alright. Part of the situation has to do with a tenant not paying me his rent. After my dad died in 2015 and my mom moved away, I fixed up their old townhouse, rather than letting it get condemned. It was a mess and required 6 months of late night cleaning and repairs on my part, and about a $10,000 investment. I then assumed the remainder of their mortgage and rented it out. The rent covers the mortgage, taxes, and home insurance with maybe $50 left over. The idea was for the tenant to pay me so I could use the rent to pay off the mortgage until I could refinance it or sell it for a profit. He stopped paying the rent. My finances are in chaos. I need to be able to cover expenses until I can get a new tenant in there. It's not a bad investment it just needs people to pay what they owe me in order for it to work. I'm pretty disgusted at the situation. And as for SC, now that most ships are available in game I am rethinking all my ship purchases. I'm just going to keep my base package.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
It's alright. Part of the situation has to do with a tenant not paying me his rent. After my dad died in 2015 and my mom moved away, I fixed up their old townhouse, rather than letting it get condemned. It was a mess and required 6 months of late night cleaning and repairs on my part, and about a $10,000 investment. I then assumed the remainder of their mortgage and rented it out. The rent covers the mortgage, taxes, and home insurance with maybe $50 left over. The idea was for the tenant to pay me so I could use the rent to pay off the mortgage until I could refinance it or sell it for a profit. He stopped paying the rent. My finances are in chaos. I need to be able to cover expenses until I can get a new tenant in there. It's not a bad investment it just needs people to pay what they owe me in order for it to work. I'm pretty disgusted at the situation. And as for SC, now that most ships are available in game I am rethinking all my ship purchases. I'm just going to keep my base package.
I hope the bum gets evicted! Sorry to hear about your situation. Hope you find a buyer!

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?