*waves from the corner*

819ANT

Grand Admiral
Feb 22, 2020
RSI Handle
819ANT
Where you from stranger? Midlands of the uk terrible wet soggy place.

What drew you to Star Citizen? Played eve for a while always wanted to actually fly the damn ships rather than ask them to orbit that thing along with life time geeky space nerd and enjoy mmos

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) its hard to pick just one! exploring strange new worlds and crashing into them.

What was the first game you remember playing? Proper game? WOW beta back in the day... Horde for life!

What other games do you play? play abit of arma. modded skyrim witcher abit of everything really

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? Someone said i could find cookies here.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard ofc.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Where you from stranger? Midlands of the uk terrible wet soggy place.

What drew you to Star Citizen? Played eve for a while always wanted to actually fly the damn ships rather than ask them to orbit that thing along with life time geeky space nerd and enjoy mmos

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) its hard to pick just one! exploring strange new worlds and crashing into them.

What was the first game you remember playing? Proper game? WOW beta back in the day... Horde for life!

What other games do you play? play abit of arma. modded skyrim witcher abit of everything really

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? Someone said i could find cookies here.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard ofc.
Welcome to Test!

I thought exactly the same when I got into Eve lol

We got cookies??? Where? I thought we only had beer! I've been lied to!

Forgot your password?