wE oUt HeRe

Chicken_Olive

Lieutenant
Feb 9, 2024
RSI Handle
Chicken_Olive
Bitches. Hoes. Countrymen.

give a hearty “hi” to your greenest, small-ween-est, thank-God-not-pre-teenest godawful can’t-fly-for-shit member of this delightfully prestigious barrel of monkeys. The name is Chicken_Olive, and given enough time, I look forward to absentmindedly and completely accidentally crashing into all of you, killing us both.

Chicken_Olive

Lieutenant
Feb 9, 2024
RSI Handle
Chicken_Olive
Welcome to the TEST party!

Do you have any favorite ships or in game activities that you'd like to share?
I’m a big salvage guy, and love doing reclaimer runs! I’m starting to get a little more confident with bounties in my vanguard warden, and messing with bunker missions too. Never tried much racing, cargo hauling, or mining, but did get a c2 recently cuz it seemed like fun

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I’m a big salvage guy, and love doing reclaimer runs! I’m starting to get a little more confident with bounties in my vanguard warden, and messing with bunker missions too. Never tried much racing, cargo hauling, or mining, but did get a c2 recently cuz it seemed like fun
Awesome sauce! I know that we have quite a few members that enjoy each of those & pretty much everything else.

Reactions: Mudhawk

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Hi there well you could at least buy me a drink before you crash into me with your underwhelming crotch rocket??

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Perhaps a drinking contest, the loser buys the drinks? It would definitely explain the crash afterwards.
That's actually a brilliant idea. Lets turn that into a ten laps race. 10 people starting out. Every round you have to down as many shots as people behind you in the last round. So 9 shots for the winner, 8 for number two and so on. Last place stays sober.
Crashing into others means penalty shots for those involved.
Winner is the one that actually arrives after ten rounds.
There has not been a winner yet.
The race runs out of crashable ships and shots too fast.... :-P

On that note, welcome to the Squardon Chicken_Olive.
I get the feeling you'll like this place. :like:

Forgot your password?