Weapons

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Extrapolating what I did to fix the loadout of some ships:
Make sure the ship is at the same location the weapons are at (and you are there too.)
Click F1, then click the second option (ship icon) for changing the ship loadout. You should see the weapons.

... and now I have to go check my weapons loadouts...

Lethal1961

Commander
Donor
Feb 27, 2022
RSI Handle
lethal1961
Extrapolating what I did to fix the loadout of some ships:
Make sure the ship is at the same location the weapons are at (and you are there too.)
Click F1, then click the second option (ship icon) for changing the ship loadout. You should see the weapons.

... and now I have to go check my weapons loadouts...
Ok thanks I will go and try that out and see if the weapons that are in my inventory show up in the ship icon weapon changing part while I have the ship present .

Lethal1961

Commander
Donor
Feb 27, 2022
RSI Handle
lethal1961
So loaded into the game and still no go on the weapons will haft to see if I can rebuy them or possibly sell and rebuy them to get it to work as they still do not show up on loadout .

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Got it working deleted user folder updated and con now equip weapons ? don't know what it was .
yeah there have been some oddities. This is better than 3.16 was at first to be sure, but it's not quite up to snuff. On the upside, I'm getting 40-60 FPS, and my inventory worked when I figured out what I'd missed. But the downside has a lot of really odd things happening.

This just happened. 70% thirst takes 1can and you're back to 100%... but 60% takes 2 whole cans. I'm not so worried about the math there, but holy cow we get thirsty fast.

Lethal1961

Commander
Donor
Feb 27, 2022
RSI Handle
lethal1961
yeah there have been some oddities. This is better than 3.16 was at first to be sure, but it's not quite up to snuff. On the upside, I'm getting 40-60 FPS, and my inventory worked when I figured out what I'd missed. But the downside has a lot of really odd things happening.

This just happened. 70% thirst takes 1can and you're back to 100%... but 60% takes 2 whole cans. I'm not so worried about the math there, but holy cow we get thirsty fast.
Yes I noticed that as well it does not take long to dehydrate .

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Yes I noticed that as well it does not take long to dehydrate .
Many thanks for your warnings, based on this I stocked up on Fizz Cola before setting out and yes I'm very much glad I did. Turns out I now drink Fizz Cola in the 'Verse like I drink various brands of Cola in real life :-(

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Many thanks for your warnings, based on this I stocked up on Fizz Cola before setting out and yes I'm very much glad I did. Turns out I now drink Fizz Cola in the 'Verse like I drink various brands of Cola in real life :-(
er... not SC advice, but just so you know. As you get older, and the kids need you to stop whatever you're doing for exercise because you can't quite be Daddy and healthy without ticking off the wife...
I gained a little over 100 pounds drinking various cola's. I stopped and started drinking fruit juices, coffee (black, no sugar) and water, and discovered that about 60% off the weight gain was because of the soft drinks. It's been almost 5 years now, and when I try a cola now... holy cow, those things taste terrible! I mean I got fat drinking that shit? What was I thinking!!
BTW interesting thing I learned too... having a beer or two didn't actually add weight once I stopped drinking soft drinks.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
er... not SC advice, but just so you know. As you get older, and the kids need you to stop whatever you're doing for exercise because you can't quite be Daddy and healthy without ticking off the wife...
I gained a little over 100 pounds drinking various cola's. I stopped and started drinking fruit juices, coffee (black, no sugar) and water, and discovered that about 60% off the weight gain was because of the soft drinks. It's been almost 5 years now, and when I try a cola now... holy cow, those things taste terrible! I mean I got fat drinking that shit? What was I thinking!!
BTW interesting thing I learned too... having a beer or two didn't actually add weight once I stopped drinking soft drinks.
I am currently in the process of becoming a fat bastard so this is excellent advice, thank you.

I took out the recycling bin (collects once every 3 weeks) and it was 3 quarters full of flattened 2 litre Cola bottles... Yeah... Thanks for your experience, I'll try that - I definitely think I should cut down now and I'll be able to use the cash on... SC!

minor_accident

Vice Admiral
Mar 25, 2022
RSI Handle
minor_accident
... when I try a cola now... holy cow, those things taste terrible! I mean I got fat drinking that shit? What was I thinking!!
The regular corn syrup ones have always tasted bitter to me, real sugar ones don't, but are over-sweet. I do like the Coke Zeros, though. But drinking standard cokes adds an awful lot of calories to your daily intake. Weight and body fat is a matter of basic calorie math, simple as that. Exercise boosts health, but daily food intake relative to your body's needs controls weight loss. I finally accepted that once I got on the scale, realized I was quite a bit over 300, and had a choice to make. Now I'm back under 300, and on my way the other direction towards my 215-220 target.

Forgot your password?