Website almost unusable with Edge browser

Riekopo

Vice Admiral
Mar 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Riekopo
I use Edge browser and recently this website has become almost unusable. It crashes my browser half the time I try to load it. I don't think it was always like this though. Something must have changed.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
What else is new? Edge is literally worse than cancer. Browsing the web on a burnt piece of toast would work better on more sites than microsoft's newest failed abortion. It should be utilized only for downloading chrome.
Source: I'm an IT guy

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Confused. All I use is edge and it always works fine?

Reactions: Arrogant Devil

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
I'm not installing another browser for one website. Edge works fine for me everywhere, but here. And Edge isn't as bad as you are depicting. In fact it's the best performing browser there is I think.
Are you ok? Blink twice if MS is in the room with you

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Edge is actually fine. And its performance is almost exactly that of Chromes, even better than Chrome if you use extensions.... Like TabbyCat...

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Works fine on Edge for me. Actually it works much faster and smoother than it does in chrome. It's even faster than on firefox.
Also it's about the only forum based website that works fine on windows phone... So I'd suggest you try and empty the cache, delete cookies, yada yada, the usual rounds. If that doesn't help, then I dunno.
Clearly, I'm no expert, as I don't worship chrome anymore :D

Fellow Chromies, please hear me out! I don't like this anymore then you do, but pls, listen for a sec:
Chrome is like Elvis. Descended from the heavens into our miserable lives, worked hard and fast when young, and we all loved it!
But over the years it became bloated, slow, and ridiculous.
We still try to cling to it's memory of greatness.
In reality, now it's just an overbloated bag of crap ready burst and die already.

Edge is actually pretty damn usable. Get used to it, chromies!

Reactions: FluffyVonRage
Forgot your password?