Weekly Test RPG Sessions

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
I'm interested if there's still room. 4-5 players +new GM would be a full group to say the least. I've got plenty of GM experience with Pathfinder and enough with 3.5 to get by, so if either of those systems were chosen I can help with rules.

Even if there's not room for another player I'd like to get involved somehow. I've been trying to get an IRL group going for a few months now with no luck. I need to stretch my RPG muscles.

I'm not on mumble much so PM me :)

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Oh and also, we need dinosaurs. Specifically, Brontosauruses. LOTS of brontosauruses. Don't ask. I need them for something special. dinosaurs are an accepted DnD setting.

Mooch

Lieutenant
May 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ThatMoochy121
Oh and also, we need dinosaurs. Specifically, Brontosauruses. LOTS of brontosauruses. Don't ask. I need them for something special. dinosaurs are an accepted DnD setting.
Haha eventually a possible campaign similar to cave of the bear tribe or whatever that series is called. But not at the minute, for now straight up Gemmell style heroic fantasy shall do.

Mooch

Lieutenant
May 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ThatMoochy121
I have a nasty little suprisE for you guys in the campaign early on be ready for some laughs or tears depending.

Mooch

Lieutenant
May 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ThatMoochy121
Could anyone here help me run a 5th edition with me and my friends?
One of you dm we have all the assets for you to start on a Google doc. Use mine and find the starter set. We have all the core books for you to get going too. :) you'll have to search the in this thread for the links I'd also recommend using roll20.

Mooch

Lieutenant
May 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ThatMoochy121
why does that matter it's only an introduction to the game, if you have never dm'd before it will help you out. it's just to get yoiu going. not much assistance i can offer, as i am new to dming too. the dungeon masters guide has everything you need to get going.

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
Sorry for short notice, but I'm unsure of whether I'll be able to attend today. If I'm not, someone can take over my character tonight.

Edit: yeah, definitely can't tonight.

Last edited:

Slysi

Admiral
Aug 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Slysi
im new, there should be a warning in this threads title or something as i accidentally wondered in here and this thread scared me..... alot !

Forgot your password?