well this is kinda upsetting

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Now make a video that looked like his and use your music.

:slight_smile:

I know I'm mean but as long as you don't use his footage it's all legal and correct.
But his footage is copyright CIG's and they let us use it so that wouldn't be a problem at all :P ha ha ha ha

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
But his footage is copyright CIG's and they let us use it so that wouldn't be a problem at all :P ha ha ha ha
Oh the fun we could have with this haha but let's not make enemies where we don't need to, the damage was done and seems like his video is down now so looks like the drama is over for now.

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
Nothing... nothing at all... lol
Just venting a bit.... I wanna be like.. HEY GREAT JOB on the edit but why did you kinda rip off the song I used which I was given explicit permission to use from the musician who made it... and you weren't? But.... no.. will just talk about the idea of saying that... behind his back... cuz.. that's the "classy" thing to do right? lol fml.
Nonsense!!! Boys you know what to do!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Found this lovely work of art left by Google

Seems he realized... "oh... this isn't going to work well anymore... better go to plan B"... *crawls back into hole waiting for the next victim*

Anyone got RAID? ....I should spray that around my channel just incase. lol ty everyone! :beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beers::beer::beers::beer::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer:

Forgot your password?