Amorean

Lieutenant
Oct 14, 2023
RSI Handle
Amorean
Where you from stranger?
Oregon

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Internet space ships, great graphics, space exploration, must I go on??

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
It would probably be exploration, but I have been mining a lot. Lately I have been exploring combat mission. Most of the time i have no idea what I am doing, I just start doing stuff and see what the result is.

What was the first game you remember playing?
On the PC it would be Command & Conquer Series. First game ever would be Pokémon on the Gameboy.

What other games do you play?
Too many to list. However, a few are: Star Citizen (duh), Stellaris, Eve Online (not currently), Runescape (RS3), Division 2, Path of Exile, Minecraft (hosting private servers), Ark (Host PVE Server). I'm pretty open to games, like to know more, send me a message.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I first heard of TEST SQUADRON by exploring Originations on RSI's website. I noticed most if not all limited game play, mainly because they focus in one area of the game. I would hate to be limited to what I can do in the game. I love what TEST SQUADRON stands for. I also, saw the video with Montoya with Boardgamer which helped a lot, The icecream truck in the background was a nice touch. I have mostly been playing solo, lately I found myself wanting to find a group to do things with.

Picard or Kirk?
This is a tough decision. I love aspect of both, but if I am forced to choose between these two I would have to say new Kirk. Though it saddens me that Pike is not a choice, as he would be mine.

Forgot your password?