Whadda ya'll drinkin tonight?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I have the flu so im sadly sticking to water...

Where did you get that sweet looking Glaive?
Thats Ricemaiden - they make their own laser cut and 3D-printed models like the one you see in Ricemaidens picture.

One of their models was shipped to the UK as a prize in last years Britizen Con.

RiceMaiden

Admiral
Jan 21, 2017
RSI Handle
RiceMaiden
I have the flu so im sadly sticking to water...

Where did you get that sweet looking Glaive?
I get drunk and make ships.

Thats Ricemaiden - they make their own laser cut and 3D-printed models like the one you see in Ricemaidens picture.

One of their models was shipped to the UK as a prize in last years Britizen Con.
People just want trophies, trophies, trophies.... AND I DON'T GET ANY BEER OUTTA IT! :persevere:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Currently, Salty Tears of impotent rage.

Win10 just decided not to start anymore, out of nowhere. It seriously screwed up something during a restart, spent hours tyring to fix it, but nothing worked. It's now 4:33 AM, and I need to get everything reinstalled by 11am so I can work. At least I got win up and running on a new SSD I wanted to install since xmas. All the drivers and basic stuff is done, now it's "just" restoring all the work software that remains...
SC is safely installed on another drive, so at least that's there lol

So, I guess it's about time I start drinking for real! I'm gonna empty my bottle of Talisker. Cheers!

Btw, those models look insanely amazing! It wows every time I see em!

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Tea.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
People just want trophies, trophies, trophies.... AND I DON'T GET ANY BEER OUTTA IT! :persevere:

Well, if I ever run into you on this side of the pond you've definitely got a beer coming to you from me. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?