What Anthem made me do....

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Lets be honest here guys, none of us really give a shit about any of these games, we are just looking for time fillers until 2021 when Star Citizen finally arrives. 😉
Lmao I got $$ says it doesn't release in 2021 :P I think 2022 at earliest, 42 won't even go live till Q4 2020 I bet.

Reactions: Bambooza

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Come on now, EA has had some good stuff that's like saying Bethesda sucks because FO76 was junk.
In context, I was talking about 2017-now. Honestly, EA has not had a game liked in that time. The last game I liked of theirs was Titanfall 2 in 2016.

Reactions: Bambooza

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
In context, I was talking about 2017-now. Honestly, EA has not had a game liked in that time. The last game I liked of theirs was Titanfall 2 in 2016.
All EA needed to do was get out one proper RPG Star Wars game out, and they failed!

Reactions: Bambooza and sum1

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Well again some of this is personal taste, I actually liked the last 2 NHL's but 2019 was a big let down, Madden's are the same way, some of their sports games are decent but again its hit or miss depending on the year, I did not like the last 2 battlefields for me BF3 was the best in the series, need for speed again hit or miss depending on the year. Titanfall 2 was great but I hated 1 because there was no story/campaign.

Its not just EA in the past few years that has done this, numerous big name companies like Bethesda, Bioware and Ubisoft have dropped the ball lately I think EA gets more attention because they put out 5 times as many titles as other companies and therefore you tend to see their brand a lot more. Again I am not really anti-EA or pro-EA I just think the trend of bad games, micro transactions and unfinished games being sold to the consumer is across the board and has become a standard in gaming these days. Personally I am against any company that does these things unfortunately I am also a gaming junkie who is so bored off his ass right now I will buy just about anything that is mediocre even if it only lasts 30 days and this is why companies get away with it. :P

Reactions: Nightlane

Nightlane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Nightlane
To put it short, something to add...

I have been seeing the same images the demo shown for some time now. Months? I mean, I think the demo splited from the development some time ago so I hope what we are getting in a week or two is much much better.

Anyway, we have up to 7 days after launch to ask for a reimbursement... Am I right?

Nightlane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Nightlane
The I will be Angry Nightlane, and later frustrated Nightlane :-p

Anyway, I am playing the The Division 2 beta and have been more satisfying that the Anthem one.

Let's see what happens with the Anthem launch. By the way, in a week or so (15th?) starts the prelaunch. Do you know if any player who prereserved can participate or just only the ones paying the subscription??

Reactions: sum1
Forgot your password?