What are you guys playing?

Joehockey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Apr 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Joehockey
I'm bored. I want to try some new games.
www.Reddit.com/r/patientgamers Seriously. I've been enjoying my play time so much more in the last few months because of the Patient Gamers subreddit. I so sick of the lazy and shitty development that games are getting nowadays. Turns out some of the best games I've ever played were made years ago! Make sure you check out and make an accout at www.IsThereAnyDeal.com You can link your Steam wishlist and set the notifications you get the best sales. Just got both Star Wars KOTOR 1&2 in a bundle for $3.00. Historical lows are notifications so you know it's the best deal you can get. If you don't feel like paying that much keep waiting.

-Metro series (FPS, Survival)
-Crysis series (FPS)
-Dragon Age series (RPG)
-Borderlands (FPS/RPG)
-Mad Max (RPG)
-XCOM series (RTS)
-Any past Assassin's Creed games (haven't played Odyssey yet)
-Deus Ex series (RPG)
-Doom 2016 (FPS)
-Dishonored series (RPG sorta)
-The older Fallouts 3/NV maybe 4
-Far Cry series (3 onward)
-Insurgency Sandstorm (Hardcore FPS)
-Portal series (puzzles)
-Sniper Elite series (stealth/FPS/Third person)
-Witcher series (RPG sorta)

Best part of the older games and series is that your computer always runs it.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
www.Reddit.com/r/patientgamers Seriously. I've been enjoying my play time so much more in the last few months because of the Patient Gamers subreddit. I so sick of the lazy and shitty development that games are getting nowadays. Turns out some of the best games I've ever played were made years ago! Make sure you check out and make an accout at www.IsThereAnyDeal.com You can link your Steam wishlist and set the notifications you get the best sales. Just got both Star Wars KOTOR 1&2 in a bundle for $3.00. Historical lows are notifications so you know it's the best deal you can get. If you don't feel like paying that much keep waiting.

-Crysis series (FPS)
-Dragon Age series (RPG)
-Borderlands (FPS/RPG)
-Mad Max (RPG)
-XCOM series (RTS)
-Deus Ex series (RPG)
-Doom 2016 (FPS)
-Portal series (puzzles)

I can vouch for all of these except Borderlands(because I hate it) Mad Max(never played it) and Insurgency Sandstorm(psh, Arma is best Hardcore FPS)

Horatus

Space Marshal
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Horatus
I can vouch for all of these except Borderlands(because I hate it) Mad Max(never played it) and Insurgency Sandstorm(psh, Arma is best Hardcore FPS)

I've mostly been doing Path of Exile, Xcom2, Civ, witcher 3 and FarCry 5.

MadMax was pretty fun, Borderlands was great. I didnt get to far into FO4 but I may give it another shot. The AS in Egypt and Greece look amazing but I just don't have the time.

After I found Path of Exile Diabo was dead to me. I have a spare D3 game code (PC) if anyone wants it.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
lately, Ace Combat 7.
I got it on PS4, because I got PSVR just before Christmas.

It's AMAZING in VR mode! although limited, it feels REALLY awesome inside that cockpit!

Also, Beat Saber...

Reactions: Deroth and Bambooza

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I've mostly been doing Path of Exile, Xcom2, Civ, witcher 3 and FarCry 5.
Civ 5 or 6? I loved 5 so much! But 6 feels a little wierd to me.

Reactions: Deroth

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza

-Crysis series (FPS)
-Dragon Age series (RPG)
-Borderlands (FPS/RPG)
-Mad Max (RPG)
-XCOM series (RTS)
-Deus Ex series (RPG)
-Doom 2016 (FPS)
-Portal series (puzzles)

A great list. I have to wonder if these game studios are any lazier then they where 10 years ago or if waiting just gives them a chance to patch it so that it works as well as giving other players a chance to upvote the games worth playing.

Would add the following to the list.

Shadows of Mordor.
Watch Dogs
Dying Light
Dishonored
Just Cause
BioShock

The first one was ok but I have to say the second one was very enjoyable.

Reactions: Deroth

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
last post: July 2018.... @emuell posts at 5 am this morning.... I wake up.... IT'S ALIVE!!!

that aside, I have been playing...
Destiny 2.... A LOT
Anthem Beta
D&D (does that count?)
Ark when I have some time.
and Star Citizen!

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?