What are your desires for The Anniversary Stream / Sale?

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I want them to show something of Squadron 42. Something really tangible. I want to see something from 2.6, a play test, a really good map walkthrough, new weapons, something like that. And I want the PTU for 2.6 to go live. I want to see more things we can expect in 3.0, NPCs, missions, etc.

For the sale I don't have any particular desires except I'd like to see the concept of a small salvage ship. We have one for Mining we should be getting one for Salvage too along with a design overview for those mechanics. I only have 1 Vanduul ship that I want, replica or not, and that is the Stinger. I'd love to have one because it looks amazing and I'd gladly melt some other stuff for it.

Those are my desires for this Friday. What are yours?
  • All ships available.
  • No "surprices" ;)
My moneybag / banking account is a frozen zone until at least release of 2.6 if not 3.0.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
  • All ships available.
  • No "surprices" ;)
My moneybag / banking account is a frozen zone until at least release of 2.6 if not 3.0.
My money is done I believe, my fleet is complete and I've given quite a lot to them. I may keep being a subscriber, but that's it. I'm now awaiting the game to finish.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
My money is done I believe, my fleet is complete and I've given quite a lot to them. I may keep being a subscriber, but that's it. I'm now awaiting the game to finish.
I've said this several times - and most often I was proven wrong :D
But this time, I'm with you and chances are good to resist because I'm indeed way too annoyed since the accouncement CIG during Gamescom are still unfulfilled.

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
I want to see 2.6 with bug fixes for some of the things that make the game hard to play right now, or barring that and good solid update on the state of the game. I would like to hear what is holding things up, they don't have to give us solid times or anything like that just where they are at in clear terms like we haven't pushed Star Marine out yet because the netcode sucks or something like that. I'm ok with delays as long as it leads to a better result.

Now for the wishful thinking, I would like to see the new Cutlass and I'd like to be able to buy the Prospector so I can more adequately fight The Great Asteroid Menace.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Heavily edited version of Janis Joplin "Mercedes Benz"

"Oh CIG, won't you sell me an Origin 350R?
The foe all fly Sabres, I must make amends.
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends,
So CIG, won't you sell me an Origin 350R?"

Incidentally verse 3 of the original song goes:

"Oh Lord, won't you buy me a night on the town ?
I'm counting on you, Lord, please don't let me down.
Prove that you love me and buy the next round,
Oh Lord, won't you buy me a night on the town ?"

How very TEST...

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I want to see my vertical slice of Squadron 42. I keep hearing about how great everything is shaping up and other vague politi-speak surrounding it and it's grown quite tiresome. I say Put up or shut up. Stop talking about how far along everything is without showing anything. I find it hard to believe their argument that they cant show any assets due to spoilers.

We as a community shouldn't all be having to sit in a circle, jerking eachother off over janitor animations. I get it..."we're going for something that has never been attempted before" and yadda yadda yadda. Seriously; Show us something cool that is GAMEPLAY, but also be real with us about how long (ballpark) we are going to be sitting around, chapping our tubesnakes to the presentation, before we actually get to PLAY it. If I hear SOON one more time, I'm buying a ticket to LA and I'm going to spin-kick someone into a helicopter blade.

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
I want to see my vertical slice of Squadron 42. I keep hearing about how great everything is shaping up and other vague politi-speak surrounding it and it's grown quite tiresome. I say Put up or shut up. Stop talking about how far along everything is without showing anything. I find it hard to believe their argument that they cant show any assets due to spoilers.

We as a community shouldn't all be having to sit in a circle, jerking eachother off over janitor animations. I get it..."we're going for something that has never been attempted before" and yadda yadda yadda. Seriously; Show us something cool that is GAMEPLAY, but also be real with us about how long (ballpark) we are going to be sitting around, chapping our tubesnakes to the presentation, before we actually get to PLAY it. If I hear SOON one more time, I'm buying a ticket to LA and I'm going to spin-kick someone into a helicopter blade.
To quote the emperor:

"You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant."

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
To quote the emperor:

"You want 3.0, don't you? The Salt is swelling in you now. Take your forum handle. Use it. CIG is unarmed. Strike them down with it. Give in to your saltiness. With each passing moment you make yourself more disgruntled."
Edited for accuracy. :slight_smile:

Pictured: Me. Right now.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?