What are your desires for The Anniversary Stream / Sale?

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I want them to show something of Squadron 42. Something really tangible. I want to see something from 2.6, a play test, a really good map walkthrough, new weapons, something like that. And I want the PTU for 2.6 to go live. I want to see more things we can expect in 3.0, NPCs, missions, etc.

For the sale I don't have any particular desires except I'd like to see the concept of a small salvage ship. We have one for Mining we should be getting one for Salvage too along with a design overview for those mechanics. I only have 1 Vanduul ship that I want, replica or not, and that is the Stinger. I'd love to have one because it looks amazing and I'd gladly melt some other stuff for it.

Those are my desires for this Friday. What are yours?

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I think we will see the SQ42 mission. They seemed gutted to not get that out at Citizen con so hopefully they will put it right for us.

Tiger

Captain
Donor
Oct 11, 2016
RSI Handle
8tiger8
patience
ˈpeɪʃ(ə)ns/
noun
  1. 1.
    the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.
    "you can find bargains if you have the patience to sift through the rubbish"
    synonyms: forbearance, tolerance, restraint, self-restraint, resignation, stoicism, fortitude, sufferance, endurance;
    calmness, composure, even temper, even-temperedness, equanimity, equilibrium, serenity, tranquillity, imperturbability, unexcitability, understanding, indulgence, lenience, kindness, consideration;
    rarelonganimity, inexcitability
    "she tried everyone's patience to the limit"
    perseverance, persistence, endurance, tenacity, diligence, assiduity, application, staying power, indefatigability, doggedness, determination, resolve, resolution, resoluteness, obstinacy, insistence, singleness of purpose, purposefulness, pertinacity
    "a task requiring patience"

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Only thing I'd be happy to see is a truly stealth ship. They mentioned one in passing on an RtV as the Sabre came out, but said nothing else again.

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
I really want to see 2.6 come out. Barring that, I want to see at least a release date for it. I don't know what the holdup is, but they were originally talking about 2.6's release around Citizencon (Ben said that if I recall). Here we are looking at the anniversary, and 2.6 still doesn't have a date. I would also like to see something solid for 3.0. Since their original time of "around the end of the year" doesn't look practical anymore, I want to know what it looks like now.

All we've gotten in a while is concept sales and watchable demos. I'd like to see that changed on the 18th.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Hoping to see some of the new guns and gadgets for Star Marine, if not Star Marine itself.
Curious to see what the Prowler concept looks like, at the price they set for it, I have a feeling it's not going to be what I was expecting at all.
With the recent peeks at the Bucky, I'm hoping they might be further along than they are letting on.
Any hints to the new Cutlass would be nice too.
Trying to talk myself out of a Merchantman. I very much expect its price to climb. If it's available at its earlier price, I might have to take the plunge.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Hoping to see some of the new guns and gadgets for Star Marine, if not Star Marine itself.
Curious to see what the Prowler concept looks like, at the price they set for it, I have a feeling it's not going to be what I was expecting at all.
With the recent peeks at the Bucky, I'm hoping they might be further along than they are letting on.
Any hints to the new Cutlass would be nice too.
Trying to talk myself out of a Merchantman. I very much expect its price to climb. If it's available at its earlier price, I might have to take the plunge.
I don't think you have to worry about a price increase until the patch it will actually be in imo.

PolskaFly

Captain
Aug 21, 2016
RSI Handle
PolskaFly
I don't think you have to worry about a price increase until the patch it will actually be in imo.
Yea, I definitely don't expect the price to increase this anniversary sale for sure.. But it might start increasing next year as I expect the BMM will have been started on, and hopefully nearing completion by the end of next year or the start of 2018. So personally I am definitely going to be buying it this anniversary sale as I know I want this ship and that the game play it offers heavily appeals to me, and of course because it's going to probably increase in price by $100 or more once they complete it.

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
I guess I would like 2.6. Something new. I refuse to complain, since there are people who have waited longer and spent more. However, I would love to see SOMETHING new. I tire of chasing green dots in the asteroid belts...

Ship wise, I would like to see the herald (just see it, not necessarily buy it) and I will buy (at least) a prospector if they are available. On the high side (meaning I press the buttons before I tell myself "no") I see buying an Aquila, a Prospector, a Herald, and an Aurora LN. We'll see.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
After the last two presentations, I am going to set my sights low so another planet tech demonstration. They have talked about the new flight speed changes for combat and if 2.6 is going well maybe we will see that. Anything else from development other than ship updates would be a surprise.

After the polaris purchase I think I am done for spending, if the options is there I might get a few ccu's to keep my options open. I hope the prowler looks great for those who want it but for me it is seriously expensive if its just a pretty redeemer.

It would be nice to have a just positive response though.

Forgot your password?