What do you name your ship(s)?

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
They do have a kind of similar paint for mercury now.. but with yellow accent...

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Paint/Mercury-Star-Runner-Silver-Spark-Paint
That's what mine uses. Careful in the PU though, it can eat paints and you're back to default paint until the next wipe.

The MSR uses size 3 gimbled weapons, however you can replace them with size 4 weapons if you remove the gimbles. That makes it a bit more potent defending itself plus you get a few more options.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
That's what mine uses. Careful in the PU though, it can eat paints and you're back to default paint until the next wipe.

The MSR uses size 3 gimbled weapons, however you can replace them with size 4 weapons if you remove the gimbles. That makes it a bit more potent defending itself plus you get a few more options.
I don't think you can change the guns- it's an S5 turret with 2 x S3 weapons isnt it?

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
If they're locked, that's new. I have been using the S4 Deadbolts for a long time, so if it changed sorry.
Interesting! You're probably right!!!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I'm not usually that bothered by paints, but that one really is gorgeous, and I'm gutted I missed out on it. Congrats!
Thank you, I am very happy I got it, almost missed it.. last day it was possible I fulfilled the criteria to get it and got it couple days later... Peuh! close one 🤭😁

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Going to go back a bit.

Forgot your password?