What games are you active on.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Still on Magic The Gathering Arena under this user name but the match-maker and deck shuffler are utterly shafting me right now, I've gone about a week without a decent win and I'm starting to see it as the beginning of the end for that game.

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Still on Magic The Gathering Arena under this user name but the match-maker and deck shuffler are utterly shafting me right now, I've gone about a week without a decent win and I'm starting to see it as the beginning of the end for that game.
I am 100% down to play this game. I'm trying to get back into Magic, but can't really get out much. So let me know. We can even voice chat while playing.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I am 100% down to play this game. I'm trying to get back into Magic, but can't really get out much. So let me know. We can even voice chat while playing.
That's cool - I've been playing Arena for about 3 years now, as a kid I played the demo disk of MTG card game you used to get on PD Gamer magazines back in the 90's and enjoyed it so on a whim went looking and found it's a MMO with multiple battle formats etc.

I've never been in a position to go out and play with physical decks but had one in the 8th Core Edition, I'll always remember you Intrepid Hero what an absolute gem that thing was.

You can get into MTGA without putting a dime down, play the tutoral and it gives you like 5x whole decks to make stuff with, and there are taster mixed-colour decks you have to use some introduction tokens to try out, that pit you against other players which you then get to keep too so no need to splash any currency to start out - there are daily rewards which give you game currency to buy more decks too so give it a go and see how you like it, if you can throw nothing but time at it you don't need to pay a penny unless you want some nice asthetics :)

I get roughly a 50/50 win/loose ratio which I suppose is to be expected as there are thousands of players and only so many deck combos/strategies and whatever you've built someone else will have built something to counter it, but recently I went through a phase of only loosing and it made me look in the mirror and ask myself was I really enjoying playing anymore :like:

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Other games, huh?
Well, the last game I played to the end was Dragons Dogma 2. Before that Titanfall2 (bought it in spring for 4€-ish)
I did start AC:Mirage because I played the series to death in my younger years. (To the point that I considered jumping from church towers...)
But like with most itteration XYZ games it somewhere lost me with all that same-old, same-old and I quit.
One game I'm actually excited about is FF14: Dawntrail that's to be released soon.
New story Ark, New Graphics engine. Magic Painter Character Class!!
Now THAT sounds interesting! :-)

Forgot your password?