What is the biggest impact TEST can have on Trade and Commerce?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
knowing we have an intelligence division shouldn't be a secret, it would leak eventually.

now, what is discussed, recorded, etc, yes that should be private.
I completely agree with you, you're exactly right. But I'd go even further. The less mentioned on a public forum (that you don't even need to bother making an account to read), the better. I don't think any kind of intelligence division has even gotten beyond the theory crafting stage, but I would caution against even doing that much here. Depending on how serious people want to get about the game, they'd likely be eager to try and infiltrate such an intelligence effort. Handing out information about missions, strategy, or even who's interested in doing that kind of job, would be shooting ourselves in the foot. Trust in Montoya to set up something if and when the need arises.

Reactions: thedeadlybutter

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
Our impact will be exactly like this, we will be the pyro and everyone else... it would be a challenge

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
mmmm, no. sun ztu said its best to fight war without actually fighting :p

and assassination is pretty hard, but could have huge pay off. I dont think (at least i dont see it public anywhere) we have an intel division, so we'd either have to start this or outsource it. (if others are also interested in this I can start a thread and whip up some propaganda)
Reference chapter XIII The use of spies

Devil Doge

Grand Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Double_Jinx
ive heard tales of espionage on eve that destroyed hundreds of thousands of dollars in real money. all i can say is i am DOWN AS FUCK to be a part of it

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
is assassinating people the same? I didn't read that chapter, but I feel like he probably meant spies in the informational/scouting/infiltration sense. Could be wrong though!

@WarrenPeace totally agree!
is assassinating people the same? I didn't read that chapter, but I feel like he probably meant spies in the informational/scouting/infiltration sense. Could be wrong though!

@WarrenPeace totally agree!
I was talking in the scope of all black ops, not just assassination, but you don't always need a hammer, a sharp blade will work too

Yex

Space Marshal
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Yex
knowing we have an intelligence division shouldn't be a secret, it would leak eventually.

now, what is discussed, recorded, etc, yes that should be private.
TEST intelligence division is called brb need a beer.
This name was chosen as it could be used in public conversation to announce a gathering of the secret order. And if the name ever leaked people would just think test were being drunks, as always.
Other codes like, "you're hotmic'ing" and "snaki pls" have various private uses. If you hear them, please don't be alarmed our network is just protecting your liberties with tactical drone strikes.

So far brb need a beer has focuses mainly on drinking beer and converting enemy spies into valuable testies. But. Beware heretics. Chaos comes for youuuu.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
TEST intelligence division is called brb need a beer.
This name was chosen as it could be used in public conversation to announce a gathering of the secret order.
I've been having secret drunk meetings my entire adult life and I didn't even know it.

TEST intelligence really has its shit together!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I believe in the K.I.S.S. principle

just blow up all the things

Forgot your password?