what is this?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Totally a Saber Raven.

I'm still trying to work out what the wreck is next to that Cutlass... is it just an Ursa?? Can't be a 300 it's too wide but looks to have the doors that open upwards....?

Also can't identify the ship that flies over the desert planet and the frozen planet, my best guess is Freelancer but it's just an amorphous blob that appears to have its engine exhausts half-way down the ship...

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Totally a Saber Raven.

I'm still trying to work out what the wreck is next to that Cutlass... is it just an Ursa?? Can't be a 300 it's too wide but looks to have the doors that open upwards....?

Also can't identify the ship that flies over the desert planet and the frozen planet, my best guess is Freelancer but it's just an amorphous blob that appears to have its engine exhausts half-way down the ship...
For the frozen planet, i want to say it's a 300 series, but it's hard to tell. The desert planet is very likely a freelancer, though you aren't kidding about the amorphous blob part lol

As for the wreck next to the cutlass, it's an Ursa Rover. Or a cyclone. You can tell cause it has wheels :wink:

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
As for the wreck next to the cutlass, it's an Ursa Rover. Or a cyclone. You can tell cause it has wheels :wink:
Ha! If it has wheels, it must be an Ursa Rover, can't be a Cyclone...'cuz the wheels always come off the Cyclone :D

Forgot your password?