What is wrong with you people?

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Netflix is working on a deal to stream movies within weeks of the initial release. the cost will range from 30 to 60 dollars a movie. Dont have time to find the link. will post in a bit.

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
Seriously?! WTF!

The latest Star Wars trailer is out almost a week, and no one mentioned it? Seriously? Are you all MAD?! Have your brains been scrambled? Do you not understand responsibility to community, and caring for one another, and giving to each other, and coming together in time of need? How could you not say anything? Almost a week of my life has been wasted, and it is all your fault!

I have no words. Y'all let me down, here. No beerfest can excuse, no wedding postpone, no apocalyptic event delay, no nightmare walking in human flesh rationalize the depths of depravity necessary to neglect such simple duty to one's fellow man!

I am undone.

View: https://youtu.be/-qsg0fku78o
On the contrary YOU ARE DONE! HA! Jokes on you for trying to bring down the almighty TEST with your...wait did you mention beerfest?

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
It was all intended as humor. Sorry if it didn't come off that way. I never cuss except for humor's sake. Sometimes I forget people don't know me that well here.
We are a very serious Org. No laughing, no joking, and especially no fun. We take everything seriously. We even drink seriously.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Seriously?! WTF!

The latest Star Wars trailer is out almost a week, and no one mentioned it?
Sorry, I was waiting for the force to notify me, and make me a samich, and file the tax return, and wash the bike. Then I remembered the force left me for another guy who is, evidently, "more in tune with my emotional needs". Blah, blah, blah. I don't get it! *sigh* I miss her.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
If you would add an imaginary "depending on how you perceive it" to the end of any post, the expression "it's all relative" most likely applies in any case.

Like "We are all fucked - depending on how you perceive it".
...aka its relative that we are all fucked.

Forgot your password?