What is wrong with you people?

Sportsvee

Commander
Sep 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Sportsvee
I saw the title of this thread and my first thought was.....how long have you got?

There is seriously a hell of a lot wrong with everyone here (except Blind Owl, he's just so damn loveable) which makes everything right.

So what's wrong with everyone? They are just to damn awesome.

Oh, then I read the posts. And smirked.
Funny buggers the lot of ya.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
because it's @Blind Owl's house and beer.
FTFY. :grin:
Right? :grin:
Left.
except Blind Owl, he's just so damn loveable
Who is this loveable Owl you speak so fondly of? I must meet him!
It was all intended as humor. Sorry if it didn't come off that way. I never cuss except for humor's sake. Sometimes I forget people don't know me that well here.
I just take every single post and thread as humour. Ergo I read yours as a joke. And I giggled. :grin:

That being said, shame on all of you for responding so flippantly and with such humour. THE MAN MISSED THE TRAILER! Get him a damn beer and THEN laugh at with him! Ha.

I love you all.:yellow_heart::black_heart::flag_ca: (Because Canada)

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
FTFY. :grin:

Left.

Who is this loveable Owl you speak so fondly of? I must meet him!

I just take every single post and thread as humour. Ergo I read yours as a joke. And I giggled. :grin:

That being said, shame on all of you for responding so flippantly and with such humour. THE MAN MISSED THE TRAILER! Get him a damn beer and THEN laugh at with him! Ha.

I love you all.:yellow_heart::black_heart::flag_ca: (Because Canada)
C:flag_ca:N:flag_ca:D:flag_ca:!

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Seriously?! WTF!

The latest Star Wars trailer is out almost a week, and no one mentioned it? Seriously? Are you all MAD?! Have your brains been scrambled? Do you not understand responsibility to community, and caring for one another, and giving to each other, and coming together in time of need? How could you not say anything? Almost a week of my life has been wasted, and it is all your fault!

I have no words. Y'all let me down, here. No beerfest can excuse, no wedding postpone, no apocalyptic event delay, no nightmare walking in human flesh rationalize the depths of depravity necessary to neglect such simple duty to one's fellow man!

I am undone.

View: https://youtu.be/-qsg0fku78o
What is this Star Wars you speak of? Is this a space sim or some kind of Star Trek type of movie. Will it be as cool as the Expanse tee vee show?

Forgot your password?