What is your current fleet?

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Its clear that we're not going to get enough people to post, as Montoya says only 1% of TEST posts here. But, we do have enough of a sampling to see some trends: too many Polaris's, not enough Argos, Redeemers, Prospectors, Endeavors, Reclaimers. SO is you ate thinking of buying Grey Market, then get one of those:

The reason it's too many Polaris's is because it has such a large crew, you'll never see more than 2 in an instance, unless they figure out a new way of handling it.

Last edited:

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
Its clear that we're not going to get enough people to post, as Montoya says only 1% of TEST posts here. But, we do have enough of a sampling to see some trends: too many Polaris's, not enough Argos, Redeemers, Prospectors, Endeavors, Reclaimers. SO is you ate thinking of buying Grey Market, then get one of those:
That's not updated, use the one I did

petrifiedcow

Rear Admiral
Oct 12, 2016
RSI Handle
zachthepetcow
Here's the current fleet. The Argo's are all LTI placeholders, but I might just CCU one last one of them so I have one of each for... Dropships? Cargo? Ramming speed?

Not sure what the Argo will be best for, but I feel like ramming things is up there.

Edit: Beer runs. As I look as an empty case is Yuengling, the Argo purpose becomes clear. Need more beer.

Attachments

Last edited:

Digital_Angel

Lieutenant
Oct 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Digital_Angel
Current:
fleet.png

I haven't decided which of the 3 fighters will be my permanent choice yet, even ignoring that the Buc isn't out yet.
Plan on adding a Cutlass for small multi-role ship, a Prospector for mining, leaning towards the Terrapin for exploration but not 100% on that yet.
May eventually get something like a Caterpillar for larger cargo and multi-role.

If money were no object, THIS is my complete wish list. Gives me goals to work towards in the PU at least.
FleetWishList.png

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
I'm kind of shocked that there are not more Auroras and that there are so many Polaris's
Me too there was once another list (got discontinued) where we had like over 100 I think.

Well I can't remember if I already posted or not but here goes my current fleet

1x Aurora
1x Mustang beta
1x cutlass red (having the buccaneer upgrade but not applied)
1x constellation taurus
Yeah I think that's it

Mettan

Admiral
Dec 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Metan
This kind of data is more useful to enemies of TEST than to TEST. I suggest you close this thread down and remove it.
Not that there is no strategic value to it, but the game is instanced and the likelihood of the whole test fleet being all in one place at the same time is a bit slim, so, I would not worry too much there. Also, the real value of having numbers entails also having positions and I don't think we even have a full star map yet =( so I also would not worry on that count. ALSO, it is fun to see how many ships we have to pilot drunk!!!!
But you are not wrong, not knowing where we are does not mean there is no value in knowing what we have. It may be a good idea to trash the thread when the game goes live.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?