What is your current fleet?

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
We need people to sell their Carracks and Polaris and get Endeavors and Hulls.

Its a shame but because of the modularity of the Endeavors you cannot currently get LTI on a package without getting the whole manufacturer pack which is a shame. As for hulls I really hope trading is interesting because people can try it with potentially more interesting ships i.e. BMM and Caterpillar nevermind smaller vessels and even according to the blurb the Hull D and E cost enormous amounts to use because they carry so much so they do not seem like initially money makers.

Quite simply exploration seems the most popular "profession" and the Polaris seemed like a good ship and fun to own.

I think it is a shame such big ships are becoming so popular and I think it will be a rod for the developers backs if people cannot crew them.

Tefmon

Admiral
Mar 18, 2015
RSI Handle
Tefmon
My totally-not-a-pirate flotilla. All LTI, Avenger is a Titan, and my Dragonfly is a Yellowjacket.

My Avenger is for doing low intensity solo missions, the Dragonfly for sitting in my 'Cat, my Herald for SPAIing, my Gladiator 'cause I can't aim, so I'll have my missiles aim for me, and my 'Cat for chilling with my peeps.

View attachment 4953
Of course, a day after I post this, I melt my Gladiator and pick up a Cutlass Blue.

fleet (4).png

So add one Cutlass, and remove one Gladiator from the TEST Fleet.

Reactions: Blind Owl

eaglemmoomin

Space Marshal
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
eaglemmoomin
Super hornet
Freelancer
Polaris

I want to buy back my Vanguard Warden, Constellation and Avenger at some point also when I have some funds to spare.
Damn RSI and their money extraction I may have bought two 85Xs and LTI'd my superhornet (finally) and LTI'd an Avenger. So Warden and Constellation to go......in the distant future. The ships sure are getting more expensive now. My partner was shocked how much money people have been spending ie $1500 on an Idris and so on. Which I agreed was mad until I toted up my total spend over four years....I may have gone a bit quiet at that point.

So it's now

fleet.png

So an additional Avenger onto the list. Seems like we have a lot of exploration, trading mining and then a crazy amount of patrol/picket ability with a healthy amount of fighters. Not a lot of refueling or repair.

Should maybe update to 'Polaris Crash' v1.0

Last edited:

Evan86

Commander
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Evan86
Seems like we have a lot of exploration, trading mining and then a crazy amount of patrol/picket ability with a healthy amount of fighters. Not a lot of refueling or repair.

Should maybe update to 'Polaris Crash' v1.0
Yeah, looks like a healthy fleet! The ratio of money makers to money sinks looks good; plenty of capital ships for some force projection as well.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?