What is your Ship Names?

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
So first of all don't name your fighters/small ships? what is the name of Luke's X-wing? Rule of thumb, if it is under 30m (or a Scythe/Glaive) long and you want to name it, slap yourself. Now that we got that out of your way, what are your ship names and why?

Freelancer MIS - Blood Price. Mainly because this is my go to bonty hunting ship, inspired by the "Iron Price from GoT.

Redeemer - Broken Arrow, This ship reminds me of the Air Assault idea in current military (helicopter troop drops) and the formation of them, as depicted by the movie "We Were Soldiers"

Constellation Andromeda - Epoch's Shadow. Just a cool name.

Carrack - The Sky. because of it's very close to a Firefly class ship, and that is half the reason I have it.

Polaris - I am not 100% set on a name as I just picked it up, but I am thinking of calling it "The Normandy" as it reminds me of the ship of the same name from Mass Effect, a light, fast, ship with one hell of a punch.

So what about you?

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Ship 1, Ship 2, Big ship 1

Reactions: DarthMatter

Havrek

Space Marshal
Sep 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Havrek
Secret Sauce #1, Secret Sauce #2,......my biggest ship is The Secret Sauce.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
His ships designation was "Red 5", as it was the 5th ship of the Red Squadron of fighters.
ummmmm no. that was his call-sign I really hope you are joking otherwise I am going to cry myself to sleep because of people like you.

Neophite108

Lieutenant
Nov 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Neophite108
When i get a 350R, I'm going to paint it red and gold, and call it the Fireball Express. Its homage to a ship I build in Kerbal Space Program.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
So first of all don't name your fighters/small ships? what is the name of Luke's X-wing? Rule of thumb, if it is under 30m (or a Scythe/Glaive) long and you want to name it, slap yourself. Now that we got that out of your way, what are your ship names and why?

Freelancer MIS - Blood Price. Mainly because this is my go to bonty hunting ship, inspired by the "Iron Price from GoT.

Redeemer - Broken Arrow, This ship reminds me of the Air Assault idea in current military (helicopter troop drops) and the formation of them, as depicted by the movie "We Were Soldiers"

Constellation Andromeda - Epoch's Shadow. Just a cool name.

Carrack - The Sky. because of it's very close to a Firefly class ship, and that is half the reason I have it.

Polaris - I am not 100% set on a name as I just picked it up, but I am thinking of calling it "The Normandy" as it reminds me of the ship of the same name from Mass Effect, a light, fast, ship with one hell of a punch.

So what about you?
I would suggest to use this existing thread furtheron:

https://testsquadron.com/threads/naming-your-digital-children.7330/

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
ummmmm no. that was his call-sign I really hope you are joking otherwise I am going to cry myself to sleep because of people like you.
Here is a special announcement I made for someone who said the same thing to me, and I think you will appreciate it, sweet dreams:

Every thyme won doesn't right something write online pedants loos there patients, weeping moor tiers as it styx inn there mined. Its knot fare on them, sum tyre wandering weather its they're fete too bee affected buy it oar if they tri two weight they will fined piece? Butt knot too worry pedants, eye feal yaw pane and no watt ewe prise - Sew wrest easy at knight with me behind the quay bored: Its plane two sea aye am an exemplary speller.

>:]

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Oh boy! Another 'holier than thou' nerd. Yaaayyyyyyyyy...
"For it is written, do not be afraid to correct your fellow nerd who is wrong, just don't use neener neener, for that would make you a dick." - Lee 18:36 look it up.

Reactions: AstroSam

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
If we are talking Call signs, I want my ships call sign to be "Bravo Zero Zero Eight India Echo"
Call sign is assigned to the person, Maverick is Maverick no matter what he is flying. so if you want your call sign to be "Bravo Zero Zero Eight India Echo" then fine, but I am just going to call you Bzz.

Reactions: AstroSam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Haha, Bzz, haha :D I'll take that, too.
"I'm calling Bzz. Bzz, are you there!?"
"Hey dude, nevermind, but just kill the fly in your cockpit!"

Forgot your password?