What is your Ship Names?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Call sign is assigned to the person, Maverick is Maverick no matter what he is flying. so if you want your call sign to be "Bravo Zero Zero Eight India Echo" then fine, but I am just going to call you Bzz.
In that case, why does Red 5 have the red patch and 5 dashes on its wings, and Red 2 has the red patch and 2 dashes on its wings? Would Wedge and Luke have to sawp callsigns if they picked up the wrong set of keys? Or would they have to get the paint pots out and touch the ships up a bit?

Also, Callsign "Bravo Zero Zero Eight India Echo" would be B008IE on the side of the ship so it would be more apt to call me "boob" than "Bzz" :)

Last edited:
Reactions: AstroSam

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
In Germany, a "boobie" - which is written "Bubi" - is more like a youngster, a baby face :D
That fits me to T, I'm 33 and was ID'd for a lottery ticket recently (Legal age to buy is 16 here)

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Okay, thats a bad story. Ever thought about smoking more for looking older in a shorter range of time? :D
(-> do NOT take me serious on that one!!)

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
In that case, why does Red 5 have the red patch and 5 dashes on its wings, and Red 2 has the red patch and 2 dashes on its wings? Would Wedge and Luke have to sawp callsigns if they picked up the wrong set of keys? Or would they have to get the paint pots out and touch the ships up a bit?

Also, Callsign "Bravo Zero Zero Eight India Echo" would be B008IE on the side of the ship so it would be more apt to call me "boob" than "Bzz" :)
because you make your x-wing like you do with would with a fighter plane, you put your kills on it, your callsign, rank, and name under the cockpit. So yes your ship has your info on it, but it does not belong to your ship, it belongs to you, when you get a new ship all your same info goes on that ship. Side note: Wedge is the only person that gets to have both deathstar's painted on his wings. because he was the only one that survived both runs.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I named my beautiful 300i "Ace of Spades". It sounded cool, and it made sense. My 300i is like a Jack of all Trades.
well being in test, and with that image I am just going to call you rainbow crash. (also surprised you don't have a rainbow colored 350R)

PajamaJams

Captain
Dec 8, 2015
RSI Handle
KkeplerR
well being in test, and with that image I am just going to call you rainbow crash. (also surprised you don't have a rainbow colored 350R)
UPDATE: I upgraded to an Avenger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?