What sort of specialty ships do we have?

What ships do you own from the list provided

• Carrack

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Reclaimer

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • BMM

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • Terrapin

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Star Farer

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Herald

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • 600i

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Hull Series

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Orion

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Endeavor

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I am new, but one thing I am curious about as far as our fleet, is the general breakdown of it. I am not talking about fighters, bombers and aurora's and such. I am talking Reclaimers, Carracks etc.
To answer your question, 10% of 10% of our members will see your post and 10% of those will respond. So if you are trying to get an idea of our entire fleet, you will not get anything close to it in this poll.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
To answer your question, 10% of 10% of our members will see your post and 10% of those will respond. So if you are trying to get an idea of our entire fleet, you will not get anything close to it in this poll.
You are the 10%!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
For those of you who had Hooked-On-Phonics fail them mathematically (which should be all that tried), of the 100% of our members, only 1% will see your post with only 0.1% bothering to reply. (IMO that is rounding up the percentages a bit. LoL)

All I will state is that once the crashed ships are fully released into the game, we may or may not at some point have a Bengal hidden in the basement waiting to feast on some unfortunate org who would choose to pick a fight with the most fun loving org around. (US) Then again, at some point I might have to take that puppy out for a spin to take everybody home after a crazy org party since I would be the designated driver & that would be the only ship we might eventually have that would be large enough to stuff most of us into at a given time.

Forgot your password?