What sort of specialty ships do we have?

What ships do you own from the list provided

• Carrack

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Reclaimer

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • BMM

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • Terrapin

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Star Farer

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Herald

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • 600i

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Hull Series

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Orion

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Endeavor

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
We have a philosophizer here! I like your mind
If my mind should ever manage to create a means for your beverages to be refilled before you realize that you had stopped drinking, then I would say that it has performed a job well done my friend. The same applies to the rest of our wonderful TESTies when, where & how ever possible.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
If my mind should ever manage to create a means for your beverages to be refilled before you realize that you had stopped drinking, then I would say that it has performed a job well done my friend. The same applies to the rest of our wonderful TESTies when, where & how ever possible.
We need to get your mind to this state. I wonder is we can make it a stretch goal through CIG . . .

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
We need to get your mind to this state. I wonder is we can make it a stretch goal through CIG . . .
That might cause the release date of SC to be delayed needlessly. However, if somehow my mind were to become 1 with the legion that is OWL, then it would be everywhere at all times. All of our drinks would be eternally full & refreshing while those of our enemies would mysteriously get spiked with eye drops just moments before an org battle with us would begin.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I see that the least owned ship is the Endeavor, which is arguably my favorite ship (ok, maybe my second favorite, after the Red).
Because the Endeavor is so modular and the purpose of those modules is so diverse (an Olympic class is in no way a competitor to a Discovery, for example), I guess there won't be much competition in those professions.
Also... what's wrong with you guys? Don't you like SCIENCE?

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I see that the least owned ship is the Endeavor, which is arguably my favorite ship (ok, maybe my second favorite, after the Red).
Because the Endeavor is so modular and the purpose of those modules is so diverse (an Olympic class is in no way a competitor to a Discovery, for example), I guess there won't be much competition in those professions.
Also... what's wrong with you guys? Don't you like SCIENCE?
I get concept ships that I like when I can safely afford to do so. As much as I like the Endeavor I did not have the funds available when that concept sale was active.

Reactions: Blind Owl

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I get concept ships that I like when I can safely afford to do so. As much as I like the Endeavor I did not have the funds available when that concept sale was active.
Worry not, you're welcome to hop on mine anytime.
that sounded weird

Forgot your password?