Exploration What to do

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I figure I will start out hauling in the beginning to make UEC then the Cutlass could be used as a boarding/dropship later on.
My guess is that you'll be able to start making UEC with any profession you like from day 1. I don't imagine everybody will need to hull cargo around just to be able to afford anything, so I wouldn't worry about that.
So if you like exploration, take your 315p/DUR out on day 1 and get an exploration mission.

Basically hauling on the side will be my moneys until exploration is in and if I have a bad week finding stuff it will be plan B
Until exploration is in (and all professions, for that matter), all the money you make will be wiped with every new patch.
The first money you'll be able to keep forever will be either in a late beta (if CIG make a move and decide to give an advantage to the backers) or when the game actually goes live.

Jastorin

Vice Admiral
Oct 15, 2017
RSI Handle
Jastorin
My guess is that you'll be able to start making UEC with any profession you like from day 1. I don't imagine everybody will need to hull cargo around just to be able to afford anything, so I wouldn't worry about that.
So if you like exploration, take your 315p/DUR out on day 1 and get an exploration mission.

Until exploration is in (and all professions, for that matter), all the money you make will be wiped with every new patch.
The first money you'll be able to keep forever will be either in a late beta (if CIG make a move and decide to give an advantage to the backers) or when the game actually goes live.
I would think since they said once beta hits you won’t be able to buy ships or apply upgrades that like most games these days beta pretty much will be the soft launch but kept as a label because they will still be developing/finishing the game but feel there is enough content to no longer wipe the servers and bring people in with base game purchases to continue funding it with whatever else they will be doing micro transactions etc....

Reactions: supitza

Jastorin

Vice Admiral
Oct 15, 2017
RSI Handle
Jastorin
Mercenary and Exploration work are my main interest so I will go with the Cutlass Black and Gladius to use for Merc/yellow jacket stuff with a Dragonfly which hopefully the Freelancer DUR will also be able to carry though I know it’s not made for exploration. I am hoping like in the video we saw at the one game event with the Idris I will be able to be a fighter pilot on one with my Gladius and we go in to help when called for and get paid. I don’t know anyone with a Idris or if anyone plans on doing this though. It is one of the things I am interested in most outside of exploration.

Forgot your password?