Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Man....it's crazy how de-railed my hype-train has become. I used to lose my shit over bits of grim Hex art before it dropped, but now I've become jaded. I mean, all of that stuff looks cool, but it's just smoke and mirrors until I have it in my hands. CR will probably keep us waiting until September to see a live build hit the streets. Shame.

BenjiMac

Commander
Dec 11, 2016
RSI Handle
macFionnlagh
Man....it's crazy how de-railed my hype-train has become. I used to lose my shit over bits of grim Hex art before it dropped, but now I've become jaded. I mean, all of that stuff looks cool, but it's just smoke and mirrors until I have it in my hands. CR will probably keep us waiting until September to see a live build hit the streets. Shame.
Yep.

I can't help predicting a lot of what we expect will be cut out too. I hope to be proven wrong.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Wow awesome video and narration, hope you make more like this.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
Great video, i had no idea about most of that stuff. 3.0 looks like when im finally going to learn to fly. ☺

Gneissnoggin

Admiral
Feb 7, 2016
RSI Handle
Gneissnoggin
Thank you for video. Once 3.0 goes live I will go from lurker status to true crash test dummy status in game. Learning to fly and getting my gaming rig set up will take as long as it will take CIG to get to 4.0.....lol

BenjiMac

Commander
Dec 11, 2016
RSI Handle
macFionnlagh
Does anyone know if ship locking will be in 3.0?

I'm just curious how - with open ships and armistice zones - trading will be feasible? Even at quiet times, you can rarely if ever spawn a larger ship without being boarded on the pad. How are we supposed to spawn, board, fly, land, disembark, purchase and return without someone messing us up?

Which crew members can buy cargo for loading? Only the guy who spawned the ship? Will stolen cargo vessels be useless for the thief? or will anybody be able to load you ship up with whatever?

Without cargo loading - presumably cargo will just spawn in - what if crew are in the cargo bay?

There's a lot of practical stuff that I've not heard much about,

Forgot your password?