whats going down, TESTies?

BenjiMac

Commander
Dec 11, 2016
RSI Handle
macFionnlagh
Where you from stranger?

I'm from a Scottish/Norwegian family, spent my childhood in Northern England where I collected myself an accent, now resident in Germany. Not entirely sure how that happened.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I grew up on Sci-Fi and Chris Roberts games. A successor to Wing commander or Freelancer was enough to empty my wallet like high class bartending sex robot remotely operated by Rupert Murdoch.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Still working that out. But bombing, multicrew, info running and hauling are all on my radar.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Whatever it was, it was on the Sega Master System or original Game Boy. Theres been some heavy nights between then and now.

What other games do you play?

love the XCOM series. management games and simulators too. Anything formula one related grabs me instantly.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

On the RSI forums. I was convinced to join by seeing video of you guys meeting and it looked like a fun place to be that fit perfectly with cynical, misanthropic pessimists like myself. Im actually on the way out from ADI at the moment, I sat in on a few voice chats and turned out, not for me. After lurking around a while, I felt TEST was likely to be a better fit.

Picard or Kirk?

Old school Kirk, always. Kirk and the sexy aliens.

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
Welcome to TEST!

Sexy aliens all the way!

Flight status:

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Im actually on the way out from ADI at the moment, I sat in on a few voice chats and turned out, not for me. After lurking around a while, I felt TEST was likely to be a better fit.
Are you sure you're not a spai? That sounds like something a spai would say. Of course, that also sounds exactly like what every other person that joined us after leaving ADI has said too.

Glad to have you with us!

Reactions: BenjiMac

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Welcome fellow German. You're automatically a member of BBB now (Bavarian Beer Batallion), a future wing of TEST.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Where you from stranger?

I'm from a Scottish/Norwegian family, spent my childhood in Northern England where I collected myself an accent, now resident in Germany. Not entirely sure how that happened.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I grew up on Sci-Fi and Chris Roberts games. A successor to Wing commander or Freelancer was enough to empty my wallet like high class bartending sex robot remotely operated by Rupert Murdoch.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Still working that out. But bombing, multicrew, info running and hauling are all on my radar.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Whatever it was, it was on the Sega Master System or original Game Boy. Theres been some heavy nights between then and now.

What other games do you play?

love the XCOM series. management games and simulators too. Anything formula one related grabs me instantly.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

On the RSI forums. I was convinced to join by seeing video of you guys meeting and it looked like a fun place to be that fit perfectly with cynical, misanthropic pessimists like myself. Im actually on the way out from ADI at the moment, I sat in on a few voice chats and turned out, not for me. After lurking around a while, I felt TEST was likely to be a better fit.

Picard or Kirk?

Old school Kirk, always. Kirk and the sexy aliens.
WOAH!! Missed to welcome ya @BenjiMac . But better late then never:
Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

Hope to see ya around and foremost while taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

Forgot your password?