What's Occuring?

TheBlackadder

Grand Admiral
Oct 15, 2017
RSI Handle
Y_Ddraig_Goch
Hello there good people of the 'Verse I hope this finds you all well.

Apologies if I take a while to get active never before have I been part of a big Org or Guild online so will try to get to grips with it.

My SC handle is Y_Ddraig_Goch but my community moniker is still TheBlackadder. I hail from the glorious land of Wales but currently reside in the bosom of our historically most arch rugby nemesis of England (which much as it goes against a whole childhood of cultural upbringing to say, is a lovely place).

SC is the most exciting game I have ever had the chance to follow development of and as it is made by CR will no doubt be spectacular. Starlancer is still one of my favourite games ever made and firmly cemented my love of Sci-Fi almost as much as Star Wars. The possibility of exploring both space and land is incredible, going to new exotic places, meeting new species and people then robbing them or looting their bodies makes me look off out the window in a daydream. Only robbing and looting the baddies as defined by my own, ummm, "flexible" in game moral code or if they have something that looks cool as shit. My major aim is to become known as the most skilled, reckless, dependable and just bloody lucky combat dropship pilot in the verse. if anyone here needs a drop off or a pick up against insurmountable odds...give me a shout.

Sorry for the wall of text just I'm super hyped about SC and glad I think I found a group of people who just want to enjoy it.

Peace.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I hail from the glorious land of Wales but currently reside in the bosom of our historically most arch rugby nemesis of England (which much as it goes against a whole childhood of cultural upbringing to say, is a lovely place).
I am an American livig in England but spent 3 years living in Pembrokeshire, Wales. I must say that I thought Wales to be a lovely place & the people terrific.

Great having you with us. I will probably need lots of 'pick ups'. Ha. Ha.

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.

Please click this link & UPVOTE Test Squadron. Thanks.
Support TEST SQUADRON
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/50177?label&page=1&sort=votes

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Hell yeah welcome aboard! Don't apologize for enthusiasm around here. TEST has become what it is in part because we can't shut up about Star Citizen haha.

As far as getting active, there's these forums, spectrum, our Discord, handwritten correspondence, and drunken rambling available so you do you.

TheBlackadder

Grand Admiral
Oct 15, 2017
RSI Handle
Y_Ddraig_Goch
I am an American livig in England but spent 3 years living in Pembrokeshire, Wales. I must say that I thought Wales to be a lovely place & the people terrific.

Great having you with us. I will probably need lots of 'pick ups'. Ha. Ha.

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.

Please click this link & UPVOTE Test Squadron. Thanks.
Support TEST SQUADRON
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/50177?label&page=1&sort=votes
Pembrokeshire is lovely. Very chilled out and has some great pubs!

Just drop me a com if your ever up to your neck in it and need pulling out buddy.

Forgot your password?