Hey if you bring the kegs then what does it matter if you're a Spia?If I was a spai, then my personal objective would be to continuously spy on the alcohol supplies of our wonderful TEST Squadron. After all, it would be in all of our best interest to have resupply orders placed in a timely manner to prevent us from having to go without unless it was by choice. LoL Party on everyone!
- Sensors to see problems/opportunities coming
- medbay to un-fuck any fuckups
- Shuttle bay to save the effort of landing the thing in atmo
- Drone bay to do drone things
- Big ass jump drive to be the speedy boi
- Some guns, for dakka.
- lots of armour, because lol good luck
- Chunky cargo bay for trading/looting/indiana jonesing alien stuff
- Rover bay, because fuck yeah bike races
- Decent sized crew, though not too huge. AI would probably be quite easy to manage
- Maximum hype
The starrunner IS pretty, and i'd love to own one. But Earning it in game and stuff is gonna be more achievable and fun.
Mercury Star Runner
- Carries as much cargo as an Andromeda
- Can also do data running
- Has comm scanning station for data retrieval/interception
- Has hidden smuggling compartments
- is faster than the Andromeda
- is not a Tube Ship, ie has actual side rooms and then some
- Is not burdened by struts obstructing pilot visibility
- Can be more comfortably crewed solo or 2-3 to utilize full capabilities.
For me its a much better all rounder, so much so I have 2 of them. One will be upgraded full military spec and the other full stealth spec. I see it as my every day run around ship if I need to go form A to B.