Where my vapors at?

Quiet50ul

Captain
Jan 31, 2015
RSI Handle
Ragesoulz
hello my name is Quiet50ul and I'm A Smoker.
(brief Pause) ( you know AA meeting ;))
i have been clean since November. ( think i ended Nov. with 4 cigs smoked total (vapor pen had to charge :confused:).
i started with innokin-gladius + eGo-C Twist battery then, Kanger Tech EVOD battery.
then i got a Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 Starter Kit. - new ppl should start with this.
the bottom of the tank MVP Tank got stuck so i basically ripped it up trying to take it apart to clean it so i got a tank replacement
iclear 30s,iclear 30B,
so i got 3 tanks and 3 batteries ( pen batteries as backup to the MVP battery).

now since i switched to vapor i'm always seeing oh no stop vapor is bad vap'ing causes cancer etc. (aside from the cancer source that is FoxNews) http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/01/28/california-declares-electronic-cigarettes-health-threat/

my thoughts to a response when i see this crap is (vegetable,glycerin.proplene,glycol,food flavoring,nicotine. (red smoke )= liquid nictotine for vaping. tranditional cigarettes ingredients ?? - yea which is more destructive... other than the possible amount of $ lost from the multi-billion dollar tabacco companies.)

anyway 2 sites you guys might wanna check out if you don't know already ( might be region based)
vapor rewards site http://www.fivestars.com/
and another online vapor place ( haven't used yet ) https://www.mtbakervapor.com/

juice's mountain Dew & Red Smoke are my dependable's - all these juices are hit or miss to my taste.
so far the ones i don't like are pink tape (bubble gum) just because it seems too oily, caramel apple ,pumpkin spice ,down home tobacco.
as i'm still new - i'm still looking for something that taste's like brand cigs like marlbro,decade, etc.

but feel so much better since the switch. i'm on the orange cap 10ml bottle. haven't tried going to 0% nicotine thus far.

Reactions: Sethiol

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
GEES, now I feel kinda blah, I'm just using a simple Kanger e-smart with a bottom coil tank. It works for me, so I guess that's all that counts. Before that, I had a Oakley Firefly, while trying a few different tanks.

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
GEES, now I feel kinda blah, I'm just using a simple Kanger e-smart with a bottom coil tank. It works for me, so I guess that's all that counts. Before that, I had a Oakley Firefly, while trying a few different tanks.
Whatever works, man. You don't need anything fancy. The one I had before I replaced it I completely ran into the ground, which is exactly what I plan to do with my current vape--I won't replace it until I need to.

Reactions: Sethiol

Sethiol

Captain
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Sethiol
Skippy is entirely correct. Whatever works. Its not a competition, its what you like to vape. I used EGO pen sticks, tanks, box style batteries and the like. I just found that I love dripping as my preferred vape. Lots of vapor, I like the lung hit, I like building my own coils and I love the intense flavor. Others dont. Find what you like and stick to it.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
I think I'm gonna try a RBA setup next, just gotta find a good one to start with. Not necessarily a beginner type, I have an electronics background, just a good quality one.
And as far as juice goes, I found a shop that sells a good tobacco flavored one, Slartibartfast from http://thevaporchef.com/ , and 2 from http://www.seducejuice.com/, one called Nebuchadnezzar, which is kinda like Sobe Green tea with a hint more mint flavor, and Jezebel, which is a mix of fruit juice flavors.

Last edited:

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
I think I'm gonna try a RBA setup next, just gotta find a good one to start with. Not necessarily a beginner type, I have an electronics background, just a good quality one.
And as far as juice goes, I found a shop that sells a good tobacco flavored one, Slartibartfast from http://thevaporchef.com/ , and 2 from http://www.seducejuice.com/, one called Nebuchadnezzar, which is kinda like Sobe Green tea with a hint more mint flavor, and Jezebel, which is a mix of fruit juice flavors.
On thevaporchef you can get a small discount by using "reddit" on the coupon/promo field.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
So, the tax refund went to goods use, besides more ships, and a PC upgrade. I got a shiny new iStick 30w and a Kanger Sub tank mini with the RBA!!!! I love it!

Sethiol

Captain
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Sethiol
No idea.

So, the tax refund went to goods use, besides more ships, and a PC upgrade. I got a shiny new iStick 30w and a Kanger Sub tank mini with the RBA!!!! I love it!
How are you enjoying that iStick? I recently purchased the Kanger mini and sub ohm tanks. The jury is still out on the Kanger Sub Tank, but the mini I love.

crazywavau

Commander
Donor
Feb 28, 2016
RSI Handle
crazywavau
Been vaping for over a year now, it's great and I was able to quit smoking thanks to it.
I have been trough a few mods and tanks but I have settled on the Reuleaux rx200, which is a great mod, and the SMOK TFV4. I also have a rebuild able deck WOTOFO Freakshow, that I use for my special juices... excellent flavours.

vapor.jpg

Whizper

Captain
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Whizper
I switched from 40 - 60 cigs a day to vaping about a year and a half ago, was amazingly easy. I'm kinda cheap though, I use a few basic Kanger EVODs and, after trying a ton of rather expensive liquids early on, I found one that I really enjoy and that's also not that expensive (Surmount Monti, an unobtrusive but very tasty hazelnut liquid that goes well with everything), so I stick with that.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
I quit smoking after 15 years of a bad habit I picked up in the military and from working in clubs when i was younger. Cold. No Vape. YOU NEWBS ~!

Alright but seriously, took me 5 years of planning to quit. I had to be 100% realistic with myself on how hard it was going to be. You guys can do it too. Be afraid. Plan ahead.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Originally posted on this last January and still haven't touched a cigarette or a vape. Vaping was a great gateway to get off smoking. Running and just focusing on the gym pushed smoking even farther back from my mind.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
I just got my first ever box mod, and I'm so happy with it! I ended up getting the Innokin Coolfire IV Plus - Storm Edition. Here it is:

I'm brand new to vaping, so I'm excited to learn more about it as I go, and try more juices! Sugar Drizzle tastes a lot like the cinnamon toast crunch cereal - but it's a bit too sweet for me. I'm really liking the Unicorn Milk though it tastes similar to strawberries and cream. :) I bought my juices at myvaporstore.com - they have a huge selection of them. The websites customer service is pretty good. I ended up not getting the charger with my vape (it was supposed to come with it) contacted customer support via email, the next day when I woke up they said they had already started the process of sending it out no questions asked.

I was a stupid teenager and smoked for a while. After that point, I bought an e-cig. I suffer from anxiety and stuff like that from being in a wheelchair, so I think I ran towards cigarettes not only to try to fit in with my friends, but also as a coping mechanism. I refuse to take anti-anxiety meds, so I choose other methods - plus this gives me a new hobby! So, all in all, I'm happy.

Oh, and congrats to everyone who has quit smoking cigarettes!! <3

Last edited:

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Unicorn milk? :eek:

[smug]Went from 40 cigs a day top stopping cold turkey which were an interesting 3 weeks but suprisingly easy after [/smug]

Reactions: Arrangingstars
Forgot your password?