Where's my pink Aurora???

elSpartano

Admiral
Donor
Dec 13, 2019
RSI Handle
Ferdicus
I've only made introduction posts for online classes and they are usually the same, I just change my son's age. Never been on an organization before so my hope is to know cool people with similar interests and have a good time while playing SC. I'm originally from Puerto Rico but currently living in the warm weather of Alaska due to military duties in the Air Force. No, I'm not a pilot, and the skills wouldn't transfer anyways. I love everything sci-fi and role-playing in this game is extremely fun, that's what guided me to apply for this Org.

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
I've only made introduction posts for online classes and they are usually the same, I just change my son's age. Never been on an organization before so my hope is to know cool people with similar interests and have a good time while playing SC. I'm originally from Puerto Rico but currently living in the warm weather of Alaska due to military duties in the Air Force. No, I'm not a pilot, and the skills wouldn't transfer anyways. I love everything sci-fi and role-playing in this game is extremely fun, that's what guided me to apply for this Org.
Screw your pink Aurora, real TESTies rock out in salmon or fuchsia.
View: https://youtu.be/MVVeugPVD2Q?t=23

Forgot your password?