Which Aurora is your favorite? No TAKE BACKS!

Which Aurora model would it be?

• Aurora LX

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Aurora LN

Votes: 30 46.2%
  • Aurora CL

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Aurora MR

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Aurora ES

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • I am Blind Owl

Votes: 17 26.2%

• Total voters

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Difficult. I went with the LN because Dread Pirate paint and size 4 fuck you missile(before they nerfed it,I hope it will return). But in a sense, we are ALL Blind Owl, aren't we? And like Blind Owl says, "ships are hard"
Ships ARE hard.
I am Blind Owl...
We are Owl

edit: I'm finally get beat by something in a poll. Leave it to the LN eh? Haha. Wait, LN(Eh) - Canadian Model?

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I feel like this thread is just here to see which one crashes mo bettah.......which is a trick question.

So LN it is! TEST version incoming soon in 3D for all to play with :3 *wink wink*

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
ES because it's the most basic of them all. It's the closest to how I imagine the poor will live and transport themselves across their planet to go work at the local optics factory operating the magnetic flow controllers which remove impurities from the silicon batches.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
ES because it's the most basic of them all. It's the closest to how I imagine the poor will live and transport themselves across their planet to go work at the local optics factory operating the magnetic flow controllers which remove impurities from the silicon batches.
oh my... those dynamic uniform magnetic machines have been causing workers problems because the bastard factory owners don't keep up on the shielding. Confused Betty syndrome is no fun, I heard it gives some workers mild dementia after so many exposures. This is why people should work really hard to get an LN and take on the many job opportunities it can offer. So they're not stuck in those factories for too long. imo.

zombiebombie3

Space Marshal
Feb 9, 2015
RSI Handle
zombiebombie3
starbilly.jpg
they will be living in them like caravans.. the bed is already in there..

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Say what...? And how about the LX? I mean: leather seats, come on!
So tempting.
I can't decide...
LN have the same leather seat... so why would I have a cruise version when I can have that and a fighter cargo all rolled up in one ship :D
Just saying
CHEERS!
:beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers:

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?