who fly's Virpil

c0sign

Commander
Donor
May 1, 2020
RSI Handle
c0sign
Anyone here frequent the battlefield that is Virpils ordering process? Just curious if im the only one...

Reactions: marcsand2

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
Running a set of Delta's on WarBRD bases, and the Mongoost-50 throttle.

Cosmosim cam on right for pitch/yaw, and center detent on left for translations.

I WANT the new Alpha's, but as you said it's a riot every time Virpil restocks.. good business for them I guess!

c0sign

Commander
Donor
May 1, 2020
RSI Handle
c0sign
I think they might go back to pre-order next restock. Unfortunately, demand outweighs supply.
thats what i was getting at, the change is coming....im just wondering if its going to be better or should they just stick with the lottery..

Reactions: marcsand2

c0sign

Commander
Donor
May 1, 2020
RSI Handle
c0sign
Running a set of Delta's on WarBRD bases, and the Mongoost-50 throttle.
Cosmosim cam on right for pitch/yaw, and center detent on left for translations.
I WANT the new Alpha's, but as you said it's a riot every time Virpil restocks.. good business for them I guess!
All i need is the R-alpha....but that may take months, lol

Reactions: Ayeteeone

c0sign

Commander
Donor
May 1, 2020
RSI Handle
c0sign
I’m running a complete Virpil setup now. It was a pain and in the end I was able to get everything I needed between two separate orders which sucked paying the shipping cost twice.
Im only missing the R-alpha....everyone of my orders has been one at a time, lol

Reactions: CMDR_Deepsix

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer

Reactions: c0sign and Fastball

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I would if they could scale production.

Cant be arsed missing out over and over again coz im in work or whatever.

Probs gonna buy another T16000m to replaced my worn out TR16000m for now.

Reactions: c0sign

Fastball

Admiral
Dec 7, 2018
RSI Handle
Fastball
Hello VIRPILs!

On Friday 5th June, our worldwide web store was restocked for the final time using the current ordering process (batches being made available for sale at a set time). We are now preparing to move over to a new ordering process!

Due to the unprecedented levels of demand and seeing that many have been left disappointed after being unable to order their new VPC gear, we have been discussing closely with the community over the last 1-2 months regarding the ordering process. After much discussion we have been working to switch to a new ordering process based on the feedback we received.

It will now be possible for anyone to create an order for any VIRPIL Controls product, at any time!
A new order will be accepted as a “reservation” without any payment being taken up front. When your order is ready to dispatch, your provided payment details will be charged and a tracking number will be provided.

With this we hope to create a more satisfactory ordering process - it will no longer be necessary to “rush” during the restocks, potentially missing out on the items you want or to create multiple split orders to get every item you want. We will also get valuable insight knowing exactly what has been ordered allowing us to shape our production plan and expansion around this directly.

Ordering any item(s) not currently in stock will be limited to using our new card payment processor “Stripe”. Upon creating your order, an “authorisation charge” for the total amount of your order will be made against your provided payment details. This may appear on your statement as a “pending” charge however the funds will not be deducted from your account at this stage - this is necessary to verify the payment details. After 7 days you should see the authorisation charge expire.

When your order is ready to dispatch, you will be charged for your order. If there are any issues with the payment we will contact you to resolve this within 72 hours. The order will be charged an expected ~2 weeks before dispatch to prevent payment issues delaying the dispatch of your order.
The exact dispatch date will depend entirely on the items included within the order and we will be providing leads time updates when requested.
Orders can be cancelled at any time before dispatch and you will not be charged.

We are aiming to launch this new ordering process on Thursday 11th June on the VIRPIL Controls Worldwide Webstore!
As usual we would like to thank everyone who took the time to discuss this topic with us directly and we look forward to continuing our close relationship with the sim community allowing us all to take VIRPIL Controls to the next level!

If you have any questions regarding the new process, or anything else VIRPIL Controls - please feel free to message us.

Regards, VIRPIL Controls Team

Reactions: c0sign and Doyzer

CMDR_Deepsix

Space Marshal
Sep 8, 2017
RSI Handle
CMDR_Deepsix
For those interested, I just posted some Test branded button mapping worksheets for the MT50 Grip and CM2 Throttle. Let me know if any of you would like something similar for a different Virpil controller.

Reactions: Fastball
Forgot your password?