Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Is that for the forums or the Org?

Forum. But that is our main userbase.

I'm not sure if we can look up the ID on RSI. Probably with a script we could count. But numbers would change whenever someone leaves the org. So unless CIG provides us with an API and really has a table in their DB with unique ORG numbers, forum it is.

Derkerter

Space Marshal
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Derkerter
I've figured out the place that will most likely be the material supplier. All tags will include a silencer and a chain, and will cost less than the RSI ones. Might be able to do a thing where people who want multiple tags can get them slightly lower per tag depending on how the shipping costs work out (Like if 3 tags cost the same/negligible price difference to ship as 1 tag).
there is btw a unique ID for every TEST member:
Did not know that, I'm 1866, maybe I should be a civil rights activist in SC when it comes out.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Don't go for super cheap. Rather have everyone pay at least 20 dollars than demand too little for your work. Think of your effort packaging everything and sending the dogtags to the whole world.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Oh snap, #954 here. Sub-grand club!

Derkerter

Space Marshal
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Derkerter
Don't go for super cheap.
They won't be "super cheap" But they're going to be as good of a deal I can do on them while being competitive with other online makers. They are the same grade as actual military tags (applying to the stainless only).

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Forum. But that is our main userbase.

I'm not sure if we can look up the ID on RSI. Probably with a script we could count. But numbers would change whenever someone leaves the org. So unless CIG provides us with an API and really has a table in their DB with unique ORG numbers, forum it is.
Our UEE citizen record number is at the top of our profiles when we view it

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
I made one last night but it didn't come out right (most likely my measurements). Will attempt to make another tonight.

They won't be "super cheap" But they're going to be as good of a deal I can do on them while being competitive with other online makers. They are the same grade as actual military tags (applying to the stainless only).
What kind of etcher are you using?

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
where can I find my Test #?

I don't see it on my profile

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer