Who is going to BritizenCon? (July 23rd, Manchester, UK)

Will you be coming to the BritizenCon in July 2016?

• Total voters

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
http://BritizenCon.uk/

Living only an hours drive from Manchester I am quite pleased to have a large gathering coming up in three months time, with potentially up to 300 attendees. BoredGamer is one of the organisers so it will be nice to meet the man, the legend, along with hopefully a few of my fellow Test Squaddies. There will also be some of the devs attending (I'm guessing some of the UK based ones), and a little closer to the time I'll ask for any questions that we might want to put to them.

Now all that's left is for me to order one of the Test Squadron T-Shirts and sell a ship to pay for the shipping costs to the UK :)

Cheerio and toodle pip!

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Due to health problems I can not attend but will try to watch if Streamed.

Toad-in-the-Hole........One of my favorites.
Cheers.

Spooky Brenda

Commander
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
SpookyBrenda
Well I live in the South East and don't have a car, so not really any way unless I get a flight from Southend to Manchester airport which is a bit of a waste.

Would like to go but can't :(

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yes I've booked a ticket even though I live in South Wales as frankly I could do with a weekend away and what better than Test Squadardon members, Beer, and Star Citizen! (in that order!!).

Damnit I'd better get a test tshirt now!!!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Only 3 of us going then? :(

Trick Shot Bob

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Trick_Shot_Bob
Yes I've booked a ticket even though I live in South Wales as frankly I could do with a weekend away and what better than Test Squadardon members, Beer, and Star Citizen! (in that order!!).

Damnit I'd better get a test tshirt now!!!
Wait one god damn moment!!

I was starting to starting to believe I was the only Welshman in Test, where in Gods own country to you hail from?

As for BritizenCon, well I'll need a summer brake count me in.

Reactions: Floating Cloud

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Holy cow a welshie!

Book the ticket dude I think they are gonna go. I am just outside Cardiff, up the A470 a bit and turn left! :D

Test Car Share Best Car Share!

Bishop

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Macr0
If it would be a bit closer to London, i'd be jolly to join.
Even Birmingham would still be within the limits, while being quite north already.
Manchester is a bit to far into the wild wild North.

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
If it would be a bit closer to London, i'd be jolly to join.
Even Birmingham would still be within the limits, while being quite north already.
Manchester is a bit to far into the wild wild North.
Well if this goes well they plan to make it an annual thing, so perhaps next year, in a more Southern spot :)

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Holy cow a welshie!

Book the ticket dude I think they are gonna go. I am just outside Cardiff, up the A470 a bit and turn left! :D

Test Car Share Best Car Share!
Honorary Welshie here. My mum was from Aberdyfi and my Dad's side is Welsh too, though living in Liverpool for a few generations.

Plus I can reel off Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, which is not as easy as you might think after a few beers ;)

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
I live on the South coast and Manchester is a long and expensive trip so I don't think i can make it for an unofficial con, not int he same year that I'm spending all my money on a house! Have a great time guys :)

Lightmare

Commander
Apr 7, 2016
RSI Handle
eNCee-Lightmare
I do enjoy Boredgamers videos as well. I will not be going as I, along with Lienna, live on the south coast and it would take me a good 6 hours just to get up there I'd guesstimate.

Have a good time peeps.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Then that's perfect! You two southrons can share transport to reduce the costs!! Find another two willing victims and 4 in a car sounds feasible!

Having seen the fun and frolics in the german and ameerican do's I really hope us brits can make as much effot to get there as we can. It *could* be a one off!!!

Reactions: Lightmare

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
Tickets are bought! Count me in!
Will be making the trip down from London and may perhaps spend the night at a hotel.

Spoke with one of the organizers and they could see that we get a table for advertising the Org etc. Must speak to Great Leader!

Editing the title for clarity.

Reactions: BUTUZ and Ichiru

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yaaaaaay Myrryyyyyyrrrreeee!

Yeh deffo getting a hotel here, I'll probably come up on Friday night and go home Sunday PM I'm too old to go rushing around like you young whippasnappas now!! I like to be woken up by a pretty maid at midday and then gently thrown out of my hotel room :D

Come on Testies of the UK isles! Let us go forth and TEST transport infrastructure, hotel rooms, beer quality.

* eek myre if we gonna have a TEST table I'd better order me TEST shirt and patch pronto!!

James Hannon

Grand Admiral
Nov 26, 2014
RSI Handle
CerberusJames
I'm game, I moved to Manchester a few months ago.

Where can a testis acquire said TEST shirt and patches?

Stoutman

Space Marshal
May 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Stoutman
I have my ticket and am working on airfare now :)

Sofiegrl and I are going to be doing many dual streams on twitch.tv/Stoutman_PR and twitch.tv/Sofiegrl to raise funds to get us there.

Sounds like this will be a fun time!

Reactions: Floating Cloud
Forgot your password?