Why hello, I didn't notice you there.

TheGreatJaggia

Captain
Oct 11, 2015
RSI Handle
TheGreatJaggia
Hello world of TEST,
I'm TheGreatJaggia, and I am excited to be here!

Firstly lets get the questions down!

Where you from stranger?

United Kingdom, loud & proud.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I've always loved the scifi Genre and have always wanted someone to create a game that is truly open and lets you follow the path you want. And then Chris just goes and does it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I think the most exiting part will be forging my own place in the 'verse, be it a calm and calculated Bounty hunter, or profit seeking merchant.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Tough one, I reckon one of the first must have been Prisoner of War, which may also be why I am such a stealth enthusiast.

What other games do you play?

Pretty much anything except for top down games really. At the moment I'm enjoying *Arma 3, Insurgency. Sometimes Rainbow six siege or games like "The ship" which is a pretty cool multiplayer murder mistery-esque.
My steam has it all listed :slight_smile:)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I remember seeing it on RSI a while back and thinking "That's way to big of an organisation". And now, well here I am, realising that because of that, it will be a brilliant place to meet people and to play with them too.

Picard or Kirk?

The new Kirk! I am new to Star Trek. (I'm more of a Star wars person tbh >.<)

So that is me in a nutshell! Looking for someone to game with so please do get in touch!
EDIT: By the way, is there a teamspeak server for test? Cheers!

Last edited:

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
Hello world of TEST,
I'm TheGreatJaggia, and I am excited to be here!

Firstly lets get the questions down!

Where you from stranger?

United Kingdom, loud & proud.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I've always loved the scifi Genre and have always wanted someone to create a game that is truly open and lets you follow the path you want. And then Chris just goes and does it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I think the most exiting part will be forging my own place in the 'verse, be it a calm and calculated Bounty hunter, or profit seeking merchant.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Tough one, I reckon one of the first must have been Prisoner of War, which may also be why I am such a stealth enthusiast.

What other games do you play?

Pretty much anything except for top down games really. At the moment I'm enjoying *Arma 3, Insurgency. Sometimes Rainbow six siege or games like "The ship" which is a pretty cool multiplayer murder mistery-esque.
My steam has it all listed :slight_smile:)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I remember seeing it on RSI a while back and thinking "That's way to big of an organisation". And now, well here I am, realising that because of that, it will be a brilliant place to meet people and to play with them too.

Picard or Kirk?

The new Kirk! I am new to Star Trek. (I'm more of a Star wars person tbh >.<)

So that is me in a nutshell! Looking for someone to game with so please do get in touch!
EDIT: By the way, is there a teamspeak server for test? Cheers!
Welcome to TEST!

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Welcome to test

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?