Why would anyone want to live in Australia?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
While it's a known fact that Australia has quite a few deadly animals across it's area, from what I've seen from pictures & videos, their is easily as much if not more amazing views as well as people there as well. I've also been told that they have some rather good beer down there.

Reactions: Vavrik and Bambooza

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Not the only place with crazy flora and fauna.
For Example, in Panama there are trees, animals, snakes, frogs, bees, and even caterpillars that are all trying to maim or kill you (or in the case of bats, form a line to take turns drinking your blood while you sleep.) Oh, and sharks, and crocodiles...

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Its not so bad.

You just have to watch where you go, what you touch, what you eat, and where you sleep.
And most likely where you sit down, and where you swim.

I think that's it 😃
So, basically West Texas. Got it.
I think he is attempting to say it makes West Texas look like a baby animal petting zoo.
Not the only place with crazy flora and fauna.
For Example, in Panama there are trees, animals, snakes, frogs, bees, and even caterpillars that are all trying to maim or kill you (or in the case of bats, form a line to take turns drinking your blood while you sleep.) Oh, and sharks, and crocodiles...
Seems to me, that we true Texans are able to feel at home just about anywhere based on these invites. LoL

Forgot your password?