Status
Not open for further replies.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You can pretend and virtue signal all you like but I think it’s pretty obvious you have no concern for truth. So I repeat, there is nowhere for this conversation to go. You have outted yourself. Without an interest in truth, this is futile.

Someday you may wake and realize the truth. You cannot approach issues like this when your chief concern is your appearance. That’s virtue signaling and it is wholly at odds with seeking truth.

It’s the truth that sets us free. Learn to love it more than appearing kind. You are most unkind, intolerant and unloving because you’ve made this all about you.
I believe I said "Good day to you sir".

Did I?

Last edited:

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Likewise, The Daily Wire has announced their own Snow White project. On supposed they’re going for a trad take since they are about the last thing from woke.
So yeah. The culture wars are heating up.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Several people have pursued me on this issue both inside and outside this forum and asked for a more complete answer. IMHO, there is really only one last point to be made on this issue.

There is no evidence that satisfying disturbed people through pandering to their delusions is helpful. All of the evidence on this subject is in support of traditional values. None of modern gender theory has empirical support. It has neither reason nor observation in support. Rather, what we have is over 3,000 years of observations that people are happiest, healthiest, most productive, most self-actualized and least perverse, sick and twisted when they adhere to traditional roles and values.

This all being the case is why I argue from common sense about things like modern gender theory. If you doubt my reasoning on this issue, let me recommend the excellent work of Abigail Shrier, in her Science, the Transgender Phenomenon and the Young.

View: https://youtu.be/DWbxIFC0Q2o?si=3rHx5w9gkjmZB3LV

Pandering to evil is evil. It is evil to pander to wokism in all its sick and twisted forms.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Gents, we try to keep our discord and forums free of politics for the most part. A bit here and there, we can cope, but once you end up on massive long multipage debates, I just delete the entire thread.

I know I dont need to explain this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?