Harkuno
Thanks for taking part, everyone!
The birbs were majestic :D

Congratulations to our winners!

Winning a sticker each are:

Winning a bottle of Mead and a sticker each are:
And the winner of the last sticker and the Tatsumaki Keychain is:

@Frisbeerocker !!!

Winners, please send me a PM with your shipping details and I'll get the stickers off to you as soon as I can :)

Winners of the mead please note that your prize may take longer to arrive as I may need to sort out some things to be able to send the bottles :)

Thanks again, and see you next time!!!

Last edited:

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
Started a conversation regarding the prizes, some things came up for me that may prevent me from getting the mead.

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
UPDATE: Stickers have FINALLY arrived, flippin heck that took a while! I will be sending these and the other prizes out in the coming two weeks, so heads up!

Furthermore, I believe that I've found a way of sending alcohol to the USA - avoiding the USPS and just using a courier service! So mead is clear to ship! :D

@Frisbeerocker @smeggy @GeneticPredator @DarthMatter @Xenorak your prizes will be dispatched ASAP :)

@Dalarast @RememberMe @maynard @Bigcracker @Zapp Brannigan please message me your delivery info so I can send your prizes :)

Thanks again everyone for taking part!

GeneticPredator

Space Marshal
Jan 13, 2016
RSI Handle
GeneticPredator
UPDATE: Stickers have FINALLY arrived, flippin heck that took a while! I will be sending these and the other prizes out in the coming two weeks, so heads up!

Furthermore, I believe that I've found a way of sending alcohol to the USA - avoiding the USPS and just using a courier service! So mead is clear to ship! :D

@Frisbeerocker @smeggy @GeneticPredator @DarthMatter @Xenorak your prizes will be dispatched ASAP :)

@Dalarast @RememberMe @maynard @Bigcracker @Zapp Brannigan please message me your delivery info so I can send your prizes :)

Thanks again everyone for taking part!

Thanks for the info.

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

My sincere apologies to all of the winners of prizes in my previous Sticker Raffle, I have unfortunately been unable to dispatch your prizes since I have had issues regarding time (family events, holidays, etc), money (due to said holidays and recent weekly travel to London for a course booked mid-2016) and more recently, redundancy. I still have every intention of sending out these prizes and, once the issue of redundancy has been sorted, I'll strive to get these out to you as soon as possible.

Apologies again,

Harkuno

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
Let's be honest, you just have been drunk all the holidays right?
JK I'll keep waiting for the sticker. no need to rush it. I even may need to send you a new address XD

Reactions: Blind Owl

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

My sincere apologies to all of the winners of prizes in my previous Sticker Raffle, I have unfortunately been unable to dispatch your prizes since I have had issues regarding time (family events, holidays, etc), money (due to said holidays and recent weekly travel to London for a course booked mid-2016) and more recently, redundancy. I still have every intention of sending out these prizes and, once the issue of redundancy has been sorted, I'll strive to get these out to you as soon as possible.

Apologies again,

Harkuno
The good news is that I completely forgot! Have a drink and sit back... chances are that will get drunk and forget again. This time of year is busy for everyone, no worries.

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Apologies again,

Harkuno
To Clarify - by "previous" I meant to say "this",

Forgot your password?