WTB 2017-2018 CCU SH To Hull C

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Looking for a regular CCU but from a specific time period.
SHIP UPGRADES - F7C-M SUPER HORNET TO HULL C
SH turned $180 after 02/2017 and Hull C changed price IIRC this past anniversary or holiday.
Figure it'd be a crap shoot to ask, but.. why not? Maybe someone got a few of these in their hangar which they bought when these were $20?
Will pay cost + pp fee + fair %.

I'm in kind of a meta penny-saving thing, since most of my CCUs will go, poof, next month.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
SH turned $180 after 02/2017 and Hull C changed price IIRC this past anniversary or holiday.
Figure it'd be a crap shoot to ask, but.. why not? Maybe someone got a few of these in their hangar which they bought when these were $20?

I'm in kind of a meta penny-saving thing, since most of my CCUs will go, poof, next month.
I dont have one, but why from this specific period in time? What is significant about it?

Reactions: DirectorGunner

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
The CCU was cheaper during that time period, saves a bit of money using it.
CCU don't keep the same price as when you bought it it changes with the ship prices..

Only stand alone, game pack, Add-on packs, guns and gear.. keep the price you bought it for in buyback ;)

I have one of those packs ;)

CHEERS! 🍻

Reactions: DirectorGunner

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
That's why he is specifically asking if anyone has it in their hangar. CCU's in the hangar do not change price.
Yeah that 's true :D anything you have in the web hangar stay same as you bought it ;)

CHEERS!

Side note: only got it in buyback so price have change on it sadly ;/

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Thank you, guys. Yea I figure it would be a shot in the dark, but worth trying. This "use our $0 CCUs before May 1st" thing is like a mini-game now.
I'm down to two last CCU runs, Change a carrack into a reclaimer into a M2 ($80, but I got this CCU from it's concept sale, yay!) and changing an old single SH pack into a Hull C

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?