WTB: 2x Nox Kue LTI

Inscriptions ☣

Commander
Mar 27, 2018
RSI Handle
Inscriptions
As the title says. Me and my brother wants a Nox Kue because its simply reminds us of Darth Mauls spacebike in the first episode of star wars. (which we find AMAZINGLY freaking cool)

I will pay 100$ for both Nox's:)

Nox Aopoa $40 $40 = 80$

I would also be interested in any alien ship or vehicle. (Content-making for my YouTube channel)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_b94Axq_ADYEFTvZCO2pdQ? (Upcoming video of my sojourn to the star of Stanton) - Waiting for permission from CIG to use an audiofile of theirs :p

Test Squadron, Best Squadron!
-Inscriptions

Attachments

Reactions: Beerjerker

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
If you just wait, the NOX will go on sale again soon, no need to overpay, its not a rare ship.

As for using audio from CIG, you can use it in your videos as long as you are not profiting from it.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I've got some Nox Kues in my buyback I could sell you. CIG wants $40 for each of them, so I won't take anything other than $80 for both. If that last $20 is still burning a hole in your pocket, I would suggest subscribing for cool shotguns this month or donating to the website.

We don't overcharge here :)

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Did it say anywhere that there where only sane people here? :p
Even if it did say it was sane our standard of sane is still insane to others. Thus taking the inverse of Sane=insane and being insane we are all Sane to the power fo 2.

Forgot your password?