WTB Caterpillar Pirate edition CCU

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Hey all.

I was out of town for the holidays the weekish the contest or whatever you want to call it for the Pirate Caterpillar skin was up for last year.

I would be interested in picking up a CCU to it, from basically any ship (although a Caterpillar -> Pirate Edition would be awesome), if someone has a spare. Not really interested in purchasing the entire ship, as I already have a Caterpillar, and really can't afford another! :kissing_heart: (plus lti blah blah blah)

Will pay fair price, depending on what the CCU is. If you can help a brother out, I would really appreciate it!

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
marcsand2 always has the answers.

marcsand2 can you make me a pirate Idris like in one of those videos from ages ago?

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
marcsand2 always has the answers.
LOL, Nicht immer, aber immer öfter
I learned a lot in the almost 2 years on this forum and I'm not afraid to share my knowledge

marcsand2 can you make me a pirate Idris like in one of those videos from ages ago?
Only if they exist. I checked my hangar, no Pirate Idris skin available.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
LOL, Nicht immer, aber immer öfter
I learned a lot in the almost 2 years on this forum and I'm not afraid to share my knowledge

Only if they exist. I checked my hangar, no Pirate Idris skin available.
Let me rephrase that:

Make me a pirate Idris.....
:angry:

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Ugh...so want...

Finally saw the inside of the pirate skin Caterpillar in PTU, freaking awesome.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I can make one. I have a $0 CCU. In order to make one I need the cheapest LTI token to minimize the 21% VAT and enough credits to upgrade that LTI token to a Caterpillar. Then I can upgrade that Caterpillar to a Pirate Edition.
@AntiSqueaker With the 21% vat the best way to do this would be buyback your cheapest warbond LTI token melt upgrade the token to the same price as the catepilar(or close to it then pay the rest with cash). Then have him buyback the warbond you sent him with the credits(with the 21%VAT). Lastly Marcs upgrade the warbond lti token using any discounted ccus if you have any into the catepilar pirate edition. send it over to antisqueaker. Also antisqueaker if you want you can melt the cat you already ahve and those can be your credits to the new cat you are getting. I estimate this taking maybe 50 or 60 usd new cash to do maybe less.

Forgot your password?