WTB Colonel Pack

Cromwell

Admiral
May 11, 2020
RSI Handle
Cromwell_Whitt
I am looking for either a digital or Physical Colonel pack (ideally with just the base hornet in it). Let me know if you have one taking up space. THX. Cromwell

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Cromwell

Admiral
May 11, 2020
RSI Handle
Cromwell_Whitt
I have a Digital Colonel melted but it says not recoverable because it's such an old package. If you can't find anybody else, send me a DM and I will ask support if they can make an exception and unmelt it.
Thanks, I will let you know. I am surprised it will not let you buy it back.

• o7

Cromwell

Admiral
May 11, 2020
RSI Handle
Cromwell_Whitt
Yeah, these are ancient, from the before time!

View attachment 21314

Why is it that you want this particular package?
I like having some ships in packages. I like this package it has LTI, a game package, a little bit of UEC and
Yeah, these are ancient, from the before time!

View attachment 21314

Why is it that you want this particular package?
With the improvements to turrets and the changes to missile operator mode I am interested in adding the Gladiator to my hanger. I will upgrade the base Hornet to the Gladiator. I already have an Admiral pack and a pack for my Hornet which I will convert to the F7A when it is released. And as folks have mentioned those packs are from "a time before" and I like that. THX, Cromwell

• o7

Cromwell

Admiral
May 11, 2020
RSI Handle
Cromwell_Whitt
All physical package that have been melted (physical colonel, rear admiral and above) can not be bought back anymore (as per CIG rules on their FAQ).

Your only chance is to find a giftable legacy digital colonel either in hangar or buyback.
Vahadar, yea I would like to find a Physical Colonel that can still be gifted but I recognize that there are fewer and fewer of those as time goes by.

• o7

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Vahadar, yea I would like to find a Physical Colonel that can still be gifted but I recognize that there are fewer and fewer of those as time goes by.
Not impossible ;) Unfortunately your best bet is grey market on sites of the likes of Star Hangar, but overprised for sure. I see you own a F7A military upgrade :) I am after one too, but I am not ready to pay 390$ for that.

I bought a digital colonel package some months ago from @Texelis you might ask him if he got a spare also, if you do not find one in here.

edited : mistake it is no legacy package.

Cromwell

Admiral
May 11, 2020
RSI Handle
Cromwell_Whitt
I think it is a digital map of the glossy fold up star map available for physical pledges.

Not sure it is for hangar, but more like the digital manual and so on.
I don't think it is a hanger item:

Forgot your password?