WTB Conny LTI

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
well the problem is if u read it closely.i want the york hangar.not just the LTI ^_^
you will get the revel and york hangar.

let me give you an example.
I had the aurora lti package.

I have now upgraded it to the cutlass black which comes with another hangar.
As that hangar is the highest tier hangar, i get access to all the hangars.

It doesn't show up in my hangar list on the website, but the hangars are tied to the ship.

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
you will get the revel and york hangar.

let me give you an example.
I had the aurora lti package.

I have now upgraded it to the cutlass black which comes with another hangar.
As that hangar is the highest tier hangar, i get access to all the hangars.

It doesn't show up in my hangar list on the website, but the hangars are tied to the ship.
are u serious ? wtf ? so if i have a dragonfly.and CCU to conny.i will got the york hangar ? wtf?

Reactions: marcsand2

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
yeah. Try googling hangar ccu upgrade, there are numerous posts stating the same thing.
this is confusing me because i ask cosmic and he say that if u CCU from like dragonfly.u wont get the hangar from conny because it only replace the ships.not the package

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe

Kortheous

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2015
RSI Handle
kortheous
this is confusing me because i ask cosmic and he say that if u CCU from like dragonfly.u wont get the hangar from conny because it only replace the ships.not the package

This is correct. You are only upgrading the hull, not the package. I upgraded a dragonfly to a freelancer and still retained the Selfland hanger.

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
This is correct. You are only upgrading the hull, not the package. I upgraded a dragonfly to a freelancer and still retained the Selfland hanger.
have you tried switching in the option menu?

just like what the forum posts i have seen says, i got instant access to the VFG hangar when i upgraded to the cutlass black.

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
from my prespective maybe its because the free monthly ships so u got that hangar ?

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
it's good that you've found a solution, but for future reference, don't worry about LTI much. Insurance won't be expensive, and these ships come with like 6 months. If you can't afford even the insurance for a connie after 6 months, you're doing something horribly wrong. CR has said numerous times, "insurance cost will be negligible"

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
from my prespective maybe its because the free monthly ships so u got that hangar ?
nope, because i tested it before i upgraded, while the free ships were active and did not have hangar options.

and it matches what other people write about.

Some also states that they heard chris roberts confirm it on some live show.

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
from what i have been able to find, it's supposed to work like this :

The higher tier hanger you have, means you get access to the locations highest tier hangar compared to yours.

So if a station only have selfland hangars, you can only have a selfland one. But if it has selfland and aeroview, you get access to aeroview, etc etc...

Forgot your password?