WTB Endeavour Base CCU (Resolved)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Actually I am not. I'm involved with the Rock Raiders science division, I saw this floating around and thought about us possibly merging, but figured I wouldn't mention it as there's literally nothing to do with science in the game yet and no roadmap on the Endeavor.

I do have the Endeavor Master Set though, if you want to hook up sometime @NaffNaffBobFace.
Blind Owl: playing matchmaker since...ummmm...

I can't count, so for however long it's been.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Actually I am not. I'm involved with the Rock Raiders science division, I saw this floating around and thought about us possibly merging, but figured I wouldn't mention it as there's literally nothing to do with science in the game yet and no roadmap on the Endeavor.

I do have the Endeavor Master Set though, if you want to hook up sometime @NaffNaffBobFace.
Woah, cool. The Ambergris can most likely lend a hand with Overclocking mining lasers etc too. Great to know there is also a science division already, might have to swing by and see whats going down - as there are no mechanics my assumption is not much?

I'm not sure if TWRL would ever become an official "Thing", Black Sunder has put in so much time, effort and dedication to Rock Raiders - its daunting to see what an official TWRL devision would have to live up to.

By any chance would there be a spare Orion mining laser laying Rock Raiders HQ that I can borrow? I have an idea involving a Connie Taurus cargo bay, a few additional generators and getting waaaay to close to an ADI Javelin... All in the spirit of friendly Inter-Org competition, ofcourse...

Blind Owl: playing matchmaker since...ummmm...

I can't count, so for however long it's been.
Here's lookin' at you, kid.

Last edited:

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Great to know there is also a science division already, might have to swing by and see whats going down - as there are no mechanics my assumption is not much?
There's not really anything on the science division front other than some general description within the RR documents and some info laid out on how it will be run. We can definitely bounce ideas off each other if you like, though.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Here's lookin' at you, kid.
I am quite gorgeous. Haha.
Woah, cool. The Ambergris can most likely lend a hand with Overclocking mining lasers etc too. Great to know there is also a science division already, might have to swing by and see whats going down - as there are no mechanics my assumption is not much?

I'm not sure if TWRL would ever become an official "Thing", Black Sunder has put in so much time, effort and dedication to Rock Raiders - its daunting to see what an official TWRL devision would have to live up to.

By any chance would there be a spare Orion mining laser laying Rock Raiders HQ that I can borrow? I have an idea involving a Connie Taurus cargo bay, a few additional generators and getting waaaay to close to an ADI Javelin... All in the spirit of friendly Inter-Org competition, ofcourse...
I see the proverbial juices are flowing. Awesome.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
There's not really anything on the science division front other than some general description within the RR documents and some info laid out on how it will be run. We can definitely bounce ideas off each other if you like, though.
That'd be ace, considering all we know about Science so far is that the Endeavor will be the end-game proposition for it (at present) I think we're going to be in a good position. One thing I can say with little doubt, any Endeavor pilot with a SuperCollider is going to over-clock the nuts off his/her ship - it comes with the means to its own upgrade potential.

As I'm interested in Weapons Research i'll be looking towards that component OC area, as your with Rock Raiders I take it you'd be looking into the Telescope and General Research pods to find and analyze samples and the like?

I see the proverbial juices are flowing. Awesome.
I can theorycraft allllll night long. I've been calling the theorycrafting hotline 555-MONT-OYA.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?