WTB Endeavour Base CCU (Resolved)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Resolved! I've got an Endevour now but many thanks for looking :slight_smile: If you have any pods for it PM me, I might be interested (looking for the Hangar and Super-collider in particular).

Hi TEST chums!

I'm looking specifically for an Aquila to Endeavor CCU but would also be interested in an Andromeda to Endeavor if I can't find an Aquila version.

I'll be working by the standard forum advice on buying so members who have been about and active for a while please.

EDIT [ANSWERED] - Additional question I don't know the answer to: When providing an email for the gifted thing to be sent to, does it have to be my Game Package email or can it be any old random email that isn't directly attached to my game package?

Many thanks,
'BobFace.

Last edited:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Additional question I don't know the answer to: When providing an email for the gifted thing to be sent to, does it have to be my Game Package email or can it be any old random email that isn't directly attached to my game package?
It has to be your RSI account email, the CCU will be gifted to this email.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
It has to be your RSI account email, the CCU will be gifted to this email.
Many thanks for the details, from looking on eBay an Aquila to Endeavor looks to be my best bet. Worst comes to the worst I'll hang on for it appearing in one of the sales, if it ever does.

EDIT - Have CCU'd the Saber to an Aquila so just looking for that CCU from Connie Aquila to Endeavor.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Because the Endeavour hasn't been on sale since the Aquila increased in price, you may not find what your looking for.

I do have a shit ton of 0 dollar CCUs to the Endeavor, but because I can't get to the 350 mark at the moment, they're next to useless. If any of the 350 ships go on sale anytime soon, I'll be able to help you.

If that does happen, I'll be able to upgrade to whatever 350 ship is on sale, CCU to endeavor, and gofr it to you.

If anyone out there has a CCU to a 350 ship, that also would work.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Because the Endeavour hasn't been on sale since the Aquila increased in price, you may not find what your looking for.

I do have a shit ton of 0 dollar CCUs to the Endeavor, but because I can't get to the 350 mark at the moment, they're next to useless. If any of the 350 ships go on sale anytime soon, I'll be able to help you.

If that does happen, I'll be able to upgrade to whatever 350 ship is on sale, CCU to endeavor, and gofr it to you.

Many thanks, I'll keep that in mind as an option :slight_smile: Hopefully if those ships CCU options some on line I might be able to get one direct from CIG at the same time to save you the work.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74

A "350" as in an Origin 350 Racer? I have a buyback for that...this is the last year anniversary, 5 year insurance variety.

Do you still have your $0 CCU's? The one I had disappeared, I figured it was RSI making good on their threats...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
A "350" as in an Origin 350 Racer? I have a buyback for that...this is the last year anniversary, 5 year insurance variety.

Do you still have your $0 CCU's? The one I had disappeared, I figured it was RSI making good on their threats...
I believe Blind Owl is referring to the cost of the ship being $350 meaning the $0 CCUs will work from one ship to the other. The Origin 350R is a $125 ship, I have one, it's my favorite ride :)

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I believe Blind Owl is referring to the cost of the ship being $350 meaning the $0 CCUs will work from one ship to the other. The Origin 350R is a $125 ship, I have one, it's my favorite ride :slight_smile:
Oh, I was wondering! Time for another cup of coffee...and then a nap!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm too addicted...when I die and they cut me open, they'll find coffee grounds in my heart. Probably in my brains as well.
I indulge infrequently, usually with chocolate in it. Then go straight off my tits on a caffeine high.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I believe Blind Owl is referring to the cost of the ship being $350 meaning the $0 CCUs will work from one ship to the other. The Origin 350R is a $125 ship, I have one, it's my favorite ride :slight_smile:
What NaffNaff said. 350 dollar ships. :) Thank you though my friend.
I have all of mine, yes. I'm trying to get them used up as fast as possible, haha

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
Hi TEST chums!

EDIT - I'm looking specifically for an Aquila to Endeavor CCU but would also be interested in an Andromeda to Endeavor if I can't find an Aquila version.

I've got the sudden need for a capital class ship in my fleet, so am interested in CCUs to the Endeavor Base. I have a Saber I want to CCU from, so if there is a direct Saber to Endeavor out there I'd be interested.

I'll be working by the standard forum advice on buying so members who have been about and active for a while please.

I think i'd be able to go via Connie Andromeda or Aquila by CCUing to them first too, but am unsure about that route - so any advice and discussion from members on most efficient/cost effective route would be most welcome too, even if it does not involve the Saber (can melt for whatever is available right now if the path to the Endeavor requires it) ;-)

EDIT [ANSWERED] - Additional question I don't know the answer to: When providing an email for the gifted thing to be sent to, does it have to be my Game Package email or can it be any old random email that isn't directly attached to my game package?

Many thanks,
'BobFace.
The cheapest Capital ship and I mean fully loaded Capital parts etc ship is a Hull E at $550.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The cheapest Capital ship and I mean fully loaded Capital parts etc ship is a Hull E at $550.
I did look at the E, and the 890j too - The Endeavor appeals as it has the modular science pods which fit in with TWRL (TEST Weapons Research Lab) which I made up one day and made myself the unofficial (pacifist) head of: https://testsquadron.com/threads/twrl-test-weapons-research-lab.8549/

Between overclocking Badgers for my fellow TESTies I'll hopefully be able to work on the TP 20,000 Toilet Paper Gun and other marvels of alternate funtime weaponry, and the pods give me something to keep pledging on as and when they appear in the store building the ship into what I want it to be.

TWRLs advertising slogan is "TWRL - It's that personal touch". I wanted to make it 'It's that personnel touch' as in 'anti-personnel' but wasn't sure if anyone would get it... I might as well go all the way and make it "TWRL - It's that anti-personnel touch".

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I did look at the E, and the 890j too - The Endeavor appeals as it has the modular science pods which fit in with TWRL (TEST Weapons Research Lab) which I made up one day and made myself the unofficial (pacifist) head of: https://testsquadron.com/threads/twrl-test-weapons-research-lab.8549/

Between overclocking Badgers for my fellow TESTies I'll hopefully be able to work on the TP 20,000 Toilet Paper Gun and other marvels of alternate funtime weaponry, and the pods give me something to keep pledging on as and when they appear in the store building the ship into what I want it to be.

TWRLs advertising slogan is "TWRL - It's that personal touch". I wanted to make it 'It's that personnel touch' as in 'anti-personnel' but wasn't sure if anyone would get it... I might as well go all the way and make it "TWRL - It's that anti-personnel touch".
@Grimbli is part of this endeavor (hehe) is he not? Because that's his in-game dream.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Awesome sauce. Glad you found one brother.
Feels awesome, it's going to be a right arseache to crew though. Many thanks for the kind advice and support, it was and is much appreciated.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
@Grimbli is part of this endeavor (hehe) is he not? Because that's his in-game dream.
Actually I am not. I'm involved with the Rock Raiders science division, I saw this floating around and thought about us possibly merging, but figured I wouldn't mention it as there's literally nothing to do with science in the game yet and no roadmap on the Endeavor.

I do have the Endeavor Master Set though, if you want to hook up sometime @NaffNaffBobFace.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?