WTB Polaris Presale

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
So i'm hoping someone here has a presale sitting in their buyback or one they just dont plan on keeping anymore... I may need a month or so to recoop from the pioneer sale. Been wanting this for a while but later i may upgrade further depending on what becomes available and how much my account has by that time.

Reactions: marcsand2

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
So i'm hoping someone here has a presale sitting in their buyback or one they just dont plan on keeping anymore... I may need a month or so to recoop from the pioneer sale. Been wanting this for a while but later i may upgrade further depending on what becomes available and how much my account has by that time.
I only have one with LTI, bought with REC store credits, so no numbered presale warbond version, full price with 21% VAT.

Last edited:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I only have one with LTI, bought with REC, so no numbered presale warbond version, full price with 21% VAT.
bought with Rec? didnt know you could buy ships that way or did you mean to say credits? if its just an LTI version i have the credits to get one with a very big discount due to all the discounted ccu's ive bought over my time. I was just hoping for the presale warbond as i want a number and the ability to melt/rebuy it later.(May melt it for a bit if i get a chance for a javelin). I do apprecaite it though

Reactions: marcsand2

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
bought with Rec? didnt know you could buy ships that way or did you mean to say credits?
corrected, store credits off course

I was just hoping for the presale warbond as i want a number
Nope, no number here
and the ability to melt/rebuy it later.
You always can melt and rebuy, not? Only special items with physical items can't be unmelted.

It is said that a ship can only be gifted once, but I got all my Tali modules gifted, melted them, unmelted them with cash and they are now giftable again.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?