WTB Swag Bag

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
So I saw the contents of the swag bag and it would make a great adition to what i already have in my collection of SC nonsense.(Especilly that command coin) Is there anyone who can sell their bag to me?
I think they will be for sale whenever our boys at citcon make it back home. But yes, like others have said, Sethious is the one to contact.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I wish that CIG would offer to sell the swag bags to those that were unable to attend, while supplies last & limit 1 per account. It might seem stupid, but I would appreciate it since I wasn't able attend initially due to financial issues & then later due to health restrictions.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
There were 2 official ones - a white tote bag for premium tickets and a black tote bag for everyone else, dont know if they were different contents or not tho never asked anyone. The white bag had the challenge coin in it for sure.
Yes 100% i need the white tote bag and now a test bag lol you guys are going to make me go broke does anyone have a picture of the contents of the black tote bag? i might have to end up getting that one also.

Forgot your password?